With the nation now slowly recovering from the COVID-19 public emergency, the Vachette team hosted a second free webinar for the laboratory and pathology community to offer updates on the latest billing, payment and coding issues that have arisen in recent months.
During the session, Vachette CEO Mick Raich and VPs Ann Lambrix and Dustin Suntheimer covered a number of topics, including an update to our COVID revenue projections from March and a breakdown of where various government relief funds and programs stand.
Other topics covered include:
- Medicare Advance issues, payment recoupment and how to return unused payments.
- HHS stimulus payments and how to calculate the second round of payments. Have you received yours? Are you eligible for more?
- COVID-19 billing rules and regulations: how to properly follow guidelines to avoid future audits.
- COVID-19 payments and denial trends: how are the payers handling these payments? An early view.
- An update on government regulatory and reporting changes. Will there be changes to the clinical laboratory fee schedule and the physician fee schedule this fall? What about MIPS and PAMA?
Interested in learning more about coding audits or improving your overall revenue cycle management? Contact us today for a free consultation.