Lighthouse Lab Services is looking for an Accessioner for a start-up reference lab specializing in Next Gen Sequencing testing for cardio genomic panel near Dallas, TX.
Specific job duties of the role include but are not limited to:
- Understanding technical and non-technical specimen requirements necessary to complete data entry
- Data entry including organization of patient requisitions
- Receive specimens, verify types and quantity.
- Accessioning, sorting, processing, delivering, and storing lab specimens
If this sounds appealing, and you fit the below qualifications, we would love to hear from you ASAP!
Experience and Expertise
- High school diploma or GED
- Previous experience in a clinical lab environment preferred
- Previous experience as a lab accessioner or specimen processor highly preferred
Compensation and Benefits
- $14-16 per hour hour
- Medical, Vision and Dental benefit offerings
It is the policy of Lighthouse Lab Services to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. Lighthouse Lab Services is committed to working and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals of all abilities, including persons with disabilities. If at any time during the application process, you need an accommodation, please contact email@example.com for assistance.
Lighthouse Lab Services | 800-838-0602 | lighthouselabservices.com
#KH Job #13098