City of Lost Wages? Not for you! It'll be the city of gained wages if you join our team!
Lighthouse Lab Services seeking a Accessioner Supervisor/Lead to join our team in Las Vegas, Nevada primarily for COVID Testing.
If you’re a dedicated scientist seeking work in one of the country’s best playgrounds, Read on!
- Requires a High School Diploma or equivalent
- Preferred 1-2 years of relevant experience in a clinical laboratory environment
- Prior Specimen Collection and Accessioning experience a must
- Prior management experience preferred
Skills and Qualifications:
- Knowledge of medical terminology
- Demonstrated organizational skills including ability to prioritize while managing multiple tasks
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Word and Excel
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and with team
- Ability to lead and teach others
- Provide oversite of all Accessioning duties and Accessioning staff
- Assist in preparing, delivering, and picking up items in accordance with health and safety regulations and laboratory policies to ensure specimen integrity, quality patient care, and caregiver safety
- Assistance in collecting and labeling specimens for requested testing
- Assist in processing and completing documentation for specimens according to established guidelines
- Assist in performing data entry of patient demographics, diagnosis codes, insurance information and tests ordered
- Assist in performing all paperwork, technical, and nontechnical procedures required to process and submit specimens
- Assist in receiving and making telephone calls and use computer terminal and reference guides to provide information and answer questions from clients and patients regarding specimen requirements, test results, and other client requests
- Assist in performing waived testing as assigned
- Assist in recognizing abnormal results and follows up as defined in standard operating procedures
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Assist in preparing specimens and forms for testing at the laboratory and for transport to external reference laboratories
- Verify work and assist upper level managers and supervisors as needed
Compensation & Benefits
- Top industry pay
- Health Insurance
At Lighthouse Lab Services, we offer solutions to help start, grow, and run clinical laboratories. Our recruiting team has over 17 years of proven success placing job seekers in positions ranging from entry-level Medical Technologists to seasoned Laboratory Directors. We recruit nationwide, for permanent and travel positions with clients ranging from small hospitals to large reference laboratories.
It is the policy of Lighthouse Lab Services to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. Lighthouse Lab Services is committed to working and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals of all abilities, including persons with disabilities. If at any time during the application process, you need an accommodation, please contact email@example.com for assistance.
Lighthouse Lab Services | 800-838-0602 lighthouselabservices.com
#LK Job ID #13319