Lighthouse Lab Services is the USA's premier laboratory consulting, management, and recruiting company. With decades of laboratory start-up and operational experience, we've cultivated a collaborative team of scientists, consultants, and industry experts. We enjoy a rewarding atmosphere built on teamwork, recognition, and growth. This atmosphere enables us to provide innovative solutions and extraordinary client service to fulfill our mission of making laboratory testing more accessible.
We are looking for an Administrative Coordinator to join our team and help us with the Quality Division for client facing side of our business.
Snapshot / What You'll Do:
The Administrative Coordinator for the Quality Division is responsible for providing proactive administrative support to the Quality Division and the Services that fall thereunder. The goal is to deliver quality services to our clients, and this role supports the program through application processing, research and reporting, and general administration for the division.
Overall job overview within application processing (i.e. be a subject matter expert in application processing for Clinical Laboratories), quality administration tasks (i.e. ability to handle systemic SOPs and form updates and rollouts), and general administration tasks (i.e. providing responsive customer services, office administration preparing documents, etc.).
– Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite software.
– Ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive materials at all times.
– Advanced internet search skills and strong computer software skills.
– Must be a self-starter with professional and assertive communication skills (written and verbal) and customer service orientation.
– Proven team player with demonstrated ability to effectively collaborate in both a task-oriented and project-based, interactive environment.
– Highly organized with rigorous attention to detail, able to multi-task, take initiative, prioritize, learn new concepts, and work well in a team environment.
– Ability to take ownership of processes and manage a high-volume workload; time management skills with ability to prioritize demands.
Salary and Benefits:
– Hourly wage ($15.00) (or based on experience)
– Medical, Vision, and Dental Benefit offerings
– 15 days Paid Time Off (vacation and sick days)
– After 3 years at the company, you'll accrue an addition PTO day yearly
– 8 Paid Holidays
– 401(k) retirement plan: We will match 100% of your contributions up to 3% of annual salary, then 50% of your contributions for the next 2% (up to 5% of your salary)
– Company-provided short and long-term disability insurance
– Life Insurance + AD&D
– Paid Volunteer Time Off
– Partially Paid Medical Leave / Paid Parental Leave
– Company sponsored events, socials, snacks + more
At Lighthouse Lab Services, we offer solutions to help start, grow, and run clinical laboratories. Our recruiting team has more than 16 years of proven success placing job seekers in positions ranging from entry level Medical Technologists to seasoned Laboratory Directors. We recruit nationwide, for permanent and travel positions with clients ranging from small hospitals to large reference laboratories.
It is the policy of Lighthouse Lab Services to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. Lighthouse Lab Services is committed to working and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals of all abilities, including persons with disabilities. If at any time during the application process, you need an accommodation, please contact email@example.com for assistance.
Lighthouse Lab Services | 800-838-0602 | lighthouselabservices.com
#SS Job ID# 13375