Lighthouse Lab Services is the USA's premier laboratory consulting, management, and recruiting company. With decades of laboratory start-up and operational experience, we've cultivated a collaborative team of scientists, consultants, and industry experts. We enjoy a rewarding atmosphere built on teamwork, recognition, and growth. This atmosphere enables us to provide innovative solutions and extraordinary client service to fulfill our mission of making laboratory testing more accessible.
We are looking for an Administrative Coordinator to join our team and help us with Lab Director Services.
If you're up for an incredibly rewarding challenge, we'd be honored to hear from you.
Snapshot / What You'll Do:
The Administrative Coordinator will be responsible for assisting the Vice President of Lab Director Services by handling various administrative tasks and support for the team. This position will be directly responsible for providing proactive support to the Lab Director Services Program. Must deliver quality service to our clients by supporting the program through processing, research and reporting, recruiting administration and general administration for the program.
– Minimum high school diploma or GED, Bachelor's degree is preferred.
– At least 1 year experience in an administrative capacity. Previous experience in Administration or other relevant department.
– Positive and outgoing attitude
– Customer/client focus and service, problem solving, attention to detail, effective customer service communication, conflict resolution; ability to handle multiple tasks with confidentiality and excellent composure. Excellent verbal/phone communication skills and good writing skills.
– Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and Google Suite Software
Salary and Benefits:
– $14-$16 per hour (based on experience)
– Medical, Vision, and Dental Benefit offerings
– 15 days Paid Time Off (vacation and sick days)
– After 3 years at the company, you'll accrue an addition PTO day yearly
– 8 Paid Holidays
– 401(k) retirement plan: We will match 100% of your contributions up to 3% of annual salary, then 50% of your contributions for the next 2% (up to 5% of your salary)
– Company-provided short and long-term disability insurance
– Life Insurance + AD&D
– Paid Volunteer Time Off
– Partially Paid Medical Leave / Paid Parental Leave
– Company sponsored events, socials, snacks + more
At Lighthouse Lab Services, we offer solutions to help start, grow, and run clinical laboratories. Our recruiting team has more than 16 years of proven success placing job seekers in positions ranging from entry level Medical Technologists to seasoned Laboratory Directors. We recruit nationwide, for permanent and travel positions with clients ranging from small hospitals to large reference laboratories.
It is the policy of Lighthouse Lab Services to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. Lighthouse Lab Services is committed to working and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals of all abilities, including persons with disabilities. If at any time during the application process, you need an accommodation, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Lighthouse Lab Services | 800-838-0602 | lighthouselabservices.com
#SS Job ID# 13478