Lighthouse Lab Services is the USA's premier laboratory consulting, management, and recruiting company. With decades of laboratory start-up and operational experience, we've cultivated a collaborative team of scientists, consultants, and industry experts. We enjoy a rewarding atmosphere built on teamwork, recognition, and growth. This atmosphere enables us to provide innovative solutions and extraordinary client service to fulfill our mission of making laboratory testing more accessible.
We are looking for an Administrative Coordinator for Warehouse Inventory (Inventory Specialist) to join our team and help us with our inventory and client/customer orders.
Snapshot / What You'll Do:
The Inventory Specialist will be responsible for all tasks relating to inventory control in a laboratory setting. If you're someone experienced in inventory control and procedural documentation, we're interested in you!
– Maintains inventory cycle count and physical inventory within stockroom; stockroom organization.
– Assists in developing of solutions to specific problem areas.
– Ensures compliance to inventory processes and procedures.
– Picking, packing, and staging customer orders
– Receiving incoming shipments and stocking to correct location
– Entering data transactions into spreadsheet to issue and receive material, need excellent data entry skills
– Organizing inventory and maintaining an orderly warehouse
– Ordering supplies as well as assisting the procurement team as needed.
– Basic spreadsheet analysis, proficiency in MS Excel
– Other duties and projected as required and assigned.
– Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules and procedure manuals.
– Ability to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
– High School Diploma/GED
– 1 year of Microsoft Excel experience
– 1 year of previous warehouse shipping or receiving experience
– 1 year of warehouse management system software experience
– 1 year of ERP experience, such as Oracle NetSuite.
Salary and Benefits:
– Full-time, Hourly rate ($14.00-$16.00 per hour)
– Medical, Vision and Dental Benefit offerings
– Paid Time Off (vacation and sick days)
– After 3 years at the company, you'll accrue an addition PTO day yearly
– 8 Paid Holidays
– 401(k) retirement plan: We will match 100% of your contributions up to 3% of annual salary, then 50% of your contributions for the next 2% (up to 5% of your salary)
– Company-provided short and long-term disability insurance
– Life Insurance + AD&D
– Paid Volunteer Time Off
– Paid Medical Leave / Paid Parental Leave
– Company sponsored events, socials, snacks + more
At Lighthouse Lab Services, we offer solutions to help start, grow, and run clinical laboratories. Our recruiting team has more than 16 years of proven success placing job seekers in positions ranging from entry level Medical Technologists to seasoned Laboratory Directors. We recruit nationwide, for permanent and travel positions with clients ranging from small hospitals to large reference laboratories.
It is the policy of Lighthouse Lab Services to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. Lighthouse Lab Services is committed to working and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals of all abilities, including persons with disabilities. If at any time during the application process, you need an accommodation, please contact email@example.com for assistance.
Lighthouse Lab Services | 800-838-0602 | lighthouselabservices.com
#SS Job ID# 13504