Holly Springs, NC · Job ID: 9517 · · Industry: Clerical/Administrative
Lighthouse Lab Services is looking to add an Administrative Coordinator to our successful team. The Administrative Coordinator’s goal is to deliver quality service in our business development sourcing, promotion of offerings through social media and marketing tools, on-boarding candidate logistics, database management and ensuring agreed business processes are maintained.
Additional responsibilities may include:
– Providing responsive and proactive customer service and office administration by timely answering phone calls, emails, filing paper work, ordering supplies and keeping office clean and functioning.
– Developing creative tools and solutions for recurring customer requests.
– Providing general administrative support and office management to all members of the team.
– Utilizing standard online tools (e.g., job boards, social media sites) to identify high-quality prospects for business development (both candidates and clients.)
– Researching new recruitment sources such as networking groups, industry trade associations, social media sites, job boards, etc. to expand the company’s reach into the market place.
– Under direction of the Director of Marketing, generating newsletters, social media posts, and marketing materials.
We are looking for someone with the following characteristics:
– Must be a self-starter with professional communication skills (written and verbal) and customer service orientation.
– Ability to work independently, yet balance a strong communication flow with peers and managers.
– Demonstrated ability to take ownership of processes and successfully manage a high-volume workload.
– High level of accuracy for details – methodical, meticulous, and pays attention to fine detail.
– Time management with the ability to prioritize and manage competing demands.
– Enjoys phone conversations and social media management including posting or commenting.
– High School Diploma or equivalent – preferred Bachelor’s degree in HR, Communications, Marketing or relevant major.
– Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite and Google Suite.
– Ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive materials at all times.
– Current Driver’s License and form of transportation.
– Ability to lift 30 pounds.
– Advanced internet search skills and strong computer software skills.
– Ability to work 40 hours per week – most hours will occur during core business hours (9am-5pm) with some flexibility.
– Experience in Marketing coordination, Administration, Sourcing, or Temp/ Travel Recruitment Administration, preferred.
In exchange for your effort, Lighthouse will reward you with:
– $12 – $15 per hour, depending on experience
– Medical, Vision and Dental Benefit offerings
– 3 weeks Paid Time Off (vacation and sick days)
– 8 Paid Holidays
– Simple IRA retirement plan: Company will match 100% of employee contributions up to 3% of annual salary
– Paid professional development time & budget + paid volunteer time off
– Company sponsored events, socials, snacks + more
Why Join Us?:
At Lighthouse Lab Services, we offer solutions to help start, grow, and run clinical laboratories. Located in Apex/ Holly Springs, NC, Lighthouse is an employee-first, values-driven company that strives to engage its community in a service-oriented manner by donating 20% of profits and 1% of employee time to charitable organizations. In a recent survey from Best Places to Work, we received a 95% rating for employee engagement and workplace satisfaction.
It is the policy of Lighthouse Lab Services to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. Lighthouse Lab Services is committed to working and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals of all abilities, including persons with disabilities. If at any time during the application process, you need an accommodation, please contact email@example.com for assistance.
Lighthouse Lab Services | 800-838-0602 | www.lighthouselabservices.com
Job ID: 9517