Administrative Laboratory Director
Dallas, TX · Job ID: 9459 · · Industry: Laboratory Management
Are you currently a Laboratory Director that feels like you hit a glass ceiling? Or maybe just tired of the same repetitive routine? If so, please contact us because we have an outstanding opportunity for you.
Lighthouse Lab Services is representing a state of the art large hospital in the Dallas, TX area that is looking for a strong Administrative Laboratory director to lead and direct the day-to-day management and operation of the Laboratory Departments.
Your responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Ensuring hospital and regulatory standards compliance, development and enforcement of service line policies and procedures, cooperation and participation in the performance improvement initiatives.
- Oversees inpatient clinical functions of the lab and coordinates coverage for outpatient operations including point of care, remote laboratory, community health lab services as appropriate.
- Provides the Vice President with written, ongoing progress reports for key initiatives and daily operations. Participates in development of vision and strategy for lab services with the Vice President.
- Maintaining full responsibility for quality, timeliness, and accuracy of work, procedures, personnel, and costs containment initiatives.
- Formulating goals, assigning objectives, and helping to establish standards of practice.
- Performs other job related duties as assigned
- Bachelor Degree in Medical Technology Lab from an accredited college or university required.
- Master Degree in Health/Business Management Administration from an accredited University.
- 5 plus years of management experience in related field.
- Registered as a Medical Technologists (MT).
- Health, Vision, Dental
- 403B + company match
- Pension Plan after 1 year
- 24 days PTO and sick leave per annum
- Excellent growth opportunities
At Lighthouse Lab Services, we offer solutions to help start, grow, and run clinical laboratories. Our recruiting team has over 14 years of proven success placing job seekers in positions ranging from entry level Medical Technologists to seasoned Laboratory Directors. We recruit nationwide, for permanent and travel positions with clients ranging from small hospitals to large reference laboratories.
It is the policy of Lighthouse Lab Services to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. Lighthouse Lab Services is committed to working and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals of all abilities, including persons with disabilities. If at any time during the application process, you need an accommodation, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Lighthouse Lab Services | 800-838-0602 | lighthouselabservices.com
#DS Job ID: 9459