Lighthouse Lab Services is the USA's premier laboratory consulting, management, and recruiting company. With decades of laboratory start-up and operational experience, we've cultivated a collaborative team of scientists, consultants, and industry experts. We enjoy a rewarding atmosphere built on teamwork, recognition, and growth. This atmosphere enables us to provide innovative solutions and extraordinary client service to fulfill our mission of making laboratory testing more accessible.
We are looking for a Business Development Manager to join our team!
What We'd Like To See From You:
– A strong personal system of values and ethics
– The ability to perform light travel
– Be Humble, Hungry, and Smart
Snapshot of What You'll Do:
– Generating a network of referral sources to create sustainable lead development, through cold calling, business-to-business selling and other methods
– Cultivating relationships with existing customers, investors and partners through consistent follow up, reliable communication and frequent updates on product developments
– Persuasively educating and informing customers of the company’s product lines and their specifications, through sales pitches, product reports and other data visuals
– Participating in team meetings and attending conference calls between our technical staff and potential customers
– Periodically compiling and composing reports detailing performance of current developments as well as projected success of new development opportunities
– At least 5 years minimum of demonstrated success in sales or marketing required.
– Bachelor's degree or higher with a focus in sales, marketing or business preferred.
– Knowledge of the clinical laboratory industry is required.
– Positive and outgoing attitude
– Customer focus and service, problem solving, attention to details, effective client-facing communication, conflict resolution; ability to handle multiple tasks and excellent composure.
– Base compensation based on experience (Full-time salary exempt)
– Rewarding uncapped commission plan
– Medical, Vision, and Dental Benefit offerings effective day one
– 15 days Paid Time Off (vacation and sick days)
– 8 Paid Holidays
– 401(k) retirement plan with up to 4% Company match
– Company-provided life + AD&D, short and long-term disability insurance
– Paid Volunteer Time Off
– Partially Paid Medical Leave / Paid Parental Leave
It is the policy of Lighthouse Lab Services to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. Lighthouse Lab Services is committed to working and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals of all abilities, including persons with disabilities. If at any time during the application process, you need an accommodation, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Lighthouse Lab Services | 800-838-0602 | lighthouselabservices.com
#SS Job ID# 14153