Certifying Scientist, Clinical Toxicology
Battle Creek, MI · Job ID: 9668 · · Industry: Toxicology
- Reviews drug confirmation data from the laboratory, compares with the initial screening data for accuracy and release the results.
- Initiates any corrective action in the lab on testing data that has been reviewed and found to be incomplete or inconclusive.
- Provides detailed customer consultation for physicians and other health care professionals in regards to drug testing methods, drug metabolism and excretion.
- Interact with other departments such as sales, customer service, and IT
- Bachelors or greater in Medical technology, chemistry, toxicology, or similar.
- 5+ years LC-MS/MS certifying and releasing experience in a high-throughput clinical setting preferred.
- Base salary of $55k-$75k based on previous experience
- Health Plan
- Retirement Savings Plan
- PTO and holidays
At Lighthouse Lab Services, we offer solutions to help start, grow, and run clinical laboratories. Our recruiting team has over 14 years of proven success placing job seekers in positions ranging from entry level Medical Technologists to seasoned Laboratory Directors. We recruit nationwide, for permanent and travel positions with clients ranging from small hospitals to large reference laboratories.
It is the policy of Lighthouse Lab Services to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. Lighthouse Lab Services is committed to working and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals of all abilities, including persons with disabilities. If at any time during the application process, you need an accommodation, please contact email@example.com for assistance.
Lighthouse Lab Services | 800-838-0602 | lighthouselabservices.com
Job ID: 9668