Lighthouse Lab Services is currently representing a forensic toxicology lab providing drug testing services to government agencies, employers, and clinicians seeking a Certifying Scientist. We are looking for well-rounded candidates who are willing to put in the effort required to help make the company successful. This is a six month temporary to perm position.
– Ensure results are obtained using proper quality control measurements.
– Recognize unacceptable test results and perform troubleshooting as needed.
– Perform final review of each sample before releasing to client.
– Ensure quality of final report for each sample, reviewing patient and client information, prescriptions, and metabolites.
– Maintain professionalism while answering phone calls from clients and donors, addressing questions and assisting with interpretation of results.
$22 – $28 per hour (based on experience)
REQUIRED: Must have a minimum of a B.S. in Medical Technology, Chemistry, Toxicology or similar field with a minimum of 4 years of experience.
PREFERRED: 2-4 years of experience working specifically with mass spectrometry.
At Lighthouse Lab Services, we offer solutions to help start, grow, and run clinical laboratories. Our recruiting team has over 14 years of proven success placing job seekers in positions ranging from entry level Medical Technologists to seasoned Laboratory Directors. We recruit nationwide, for permanent and travel positions with clients ranging from small hospitals to large reference laboratories.
It is the policy of Lighthouse Lab Services to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. Lighthouse Lab Services is committed to working and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals of all abilities, including persons with disabilities. If at any time during the application process, you need an accommodation, please contact email@example.com for assistance.
Lighthouse Lab Services | 800-838-0602 | lighthouselabservices.com
#DS Job ID: 10882