Lighthouse Lab Services is the USA's premier laboratory consulting, management, and recruiting company. With decades of laboratory start-up and operational experience, we have cultivated a collaborative team of scientists, consultants, and industry experts. We enjoy a rewarding atmosphere built on teamwork, recognition, and growth. This atmosphere enables us to provide innovative solutions and extraordinary client service to fulfill our mission of making laboratory testing more accessible.
Lighthouse Lab Services is hiring for an internal role that functions under the Lighthouse Revenue Cycle Management Division, Vachette Pathology. Vachette Pathology provides revenue strategy, revenue consulting and revenue insurance for independent laboratories, hospital outreach laboratories, esoteric laboratories, private pathology practices, individual hospitals and health systems.
We are looking for two internal positions, Client Manager, one on the Laboratory Business side and the Pathology side to join our team and help us with the client and revenue cycle management side of our business.
Snapshot / What You'll Do:
The Client Manager is responsible for overseeing the scope of services for the clients, facilitating the communication between client, their billing operation and other vendors responsible for the internal revenue cycle process. Coordinating internal workflow for managing the contract process in the scope of work assigned.
The overview of the job includes regular communications with clients as well as their billing operation, monthly review of financial information with feedback to the client, maintenance of a Provider Plan of Action, timely response to questions and concerns as necessary from clients, communication of industry trends that could affect client compliance and/or revenue. Additional projects as needed to manage the revenue cycle.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite software; specific MS Excel.
- Handling contracts and negotiating contract rates; outside of submitting claims, requires executive level of explanation of industry trends.
- Setting up calls with billing, managing the AR
- Ability to work and manage multiple tasks and deadlines autonomously.
- Background with billing and clinical laboratory setting in managing clients, billing, revenue cycle, managed care contracts, testing highly preferred.
- Project management, leadership, and supervisory experience.
Salary and Benefits:
– Competitive salary based on experience (starting at $80,000)
– Full-time with Medical, Vision, and Dental Benefit offerings
– 15 days Paid Time Off (vacation and sick days)
– After 3 years at the company, you'll accrue an addition PTO day yearly
– 8 Paid Holidays
– 401(k) retirement plan: We will match 100% of your contributions up to 3% of annual salary, then 50% of your contributions for the next 2% (up to 5% of your salary)
– Company-provided short and long-term disability insurance
– Life Insurance + AD&D
– Paid Volunteer Time Off
– Partially Paid Medical Leave / Paid Parental Leave
– Company sponsored events, socials, snacks + more
At Lighthouse Lab Services, we offer solutions to help start, grow, and run clinical laboratories. Our recruiting team has more than 16 years of proven success placing job seekers in positions ranging from entry level Medical Technologists to seasoned Laboratory Directors. We recruit nationwide, for permanent and travel positions with clients ranging from small hospitals to large reference laboratories.
It is the policy of Lighthouse Lab Services to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. Lighthouse Lab Services is committed to working and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals of all abilities, including persons with disabilities. If at any time during the application process, you need an accommodation, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Lighthouse Lab Services | 800-838-0602 | lighthouselabservices.com
#SS Job ID# 13432