Lighthouse Lab Services is looking to add a Client Services Supervisor to a clinical lab in Charlotte, NC. This busy, gorgeous city is the perfect place to call home. Nestled between the beautiful mountains of Asheville (only two hours away) and the tumbling waves of Wilmington (only three hours away), what more could you ask for?
As the Client Services Supervisor, your main goal will be to supervise and participate as a member of a diverse client services team. You will be responsible for reviewing, monitoring, analyzing, and training a diverse team, as well as be responsible for the daily activities and success of the department. You will report directly to the Client Services Manager.
Shift: Monday – Friday 8am to 5pm
What You'll Be Doing:
– Answering incoming phone calls and handling escalated phone calls.
– Researching complaints/issues and helping find solutions.
– Assisting with general customer questions and needs.
– Assisting with the hiring of new employees, employee performance evaluations, and employee training.
– Improving customer service procedures, policies, and standards.
– Ensuring that inventory products are prepared and sent to customers on time.
– Performing quality audits on the team's performance and providing retraining as needed.
– Monitoring employees' time clock and productivity levels.
– Creating reports for the Client Services Manager based on departmental data.
– Communicating with third-party vendors and suppliers.
– Developing a rapport with clients.
– Monitoring client volumes and analyze for changes.
Who You Are:
– A dedicated customer service professional
– Able to communicate clearly and professionally by phone and email
– Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage your time
– Creative and a great problem-solver
Salary & Benefits:
– $17+ per hour, depending on experience
– Health, vision, and dental
At Lighthouse Lab Services, we offer solutions to help start, grow, and run clinical laboratories. Our recruiting team has over 17 years of proven success placing job seekers in positions ranging from entry level Medical Technologists to seasoned Laboratory Directors. We recruit nationwide, for permanent and travel positions with clients ranging from small hospitals to large reference laboratories.
It is the policy of Lighthouse Lab Services to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. Lighthouse Lab Services is committed to working and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals of all abilities, including persons with disabilities. If at any time during the application process you need an accommodation, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
#KW Job ID #13519