Are you a Flow Cytometry Technologist and interested in further growing your career? Hoping to join a level one teaching facility in one of the historic and interesting locations in the country? Keep reading to learn more about this rare opportunity to join an amazing flow testing team.
We are representing a fantastic healthcare network near Waynesboro, VA that is looking to bring on a licensed Medical Technologist (MT) or Cytogenetic Technologist (CG) to perform and guide the testing of flow cytometry. The essential responsibilities of this role include ensuring that testing procedures are followed accurately to guarantee accurate results for patients and providers.
– Bachelor's of Science in chemical, physical, or chemical science
– ASCP certification as Medical Technologist (MT) or cytogenetic technologist (CG)
– 3+ years of previous flow cytometry experience required
– Performs and provides technical support to the flow cytometry laboratory.
– Support management to develop, optimize, validate, and implement new clinical flow cytometry assays for patient clinical testing.
Salary and benefits:
– Highly competitive salary!
– Relocation Assistance on a case-by-case basis
– Health, Vision, Dental
– PTO, Holidays
At Lighthouse Lab Services, we offer solutions to help start, grow, and run clinical laboratories. Our recruiting team has over 16 years of proven success placing job seekers in positions ranging from entry level Medical Technologists to seasoned Laboratory Directors. We recruit nationwide, for permanent and travel positions with clients ranging from small hospitals to large reference laboratories.
It is the policy of Lighthouse Lab Services to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Lighthouse Lab Services will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Lighthouse Lab Services | 800-838-0602 | lighthouselabservices.com
#JY Job ID: 11282