Lighthouse Lab Services is looking for a Lab Manager to join an established Toxicology and Molecular reference laboratory near Tulsa, OK. The Lab Manager will be responsible for the technical and scientific oversight of the laboratory. This is a full-time, permanent position, offering full benefits, and a Monday-Friday day-time shift.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Run daily testing
- Maintain strict CLIA Compliance
- Supervise all testing performance, corrective actions, and process improvement
- Perform instrument, validation, maintenance, and troubleshooting
- Develop SOPs
- Maintain QA/QC records and programs
- Oversee laboratory personnel performance, training, and competency
Minimum Preferred Profile:
- Bachelor's in Molecular Biology, Cell Biology, Life Science or Medical Technology
- 2+ years of Clinical Laboratory Experience in a High-Complexity Clinical Lab
- 2+ years of prior Supervisor experience required
- Direct experience with Microbiology or Molecular (PCR) testing
- Experience with clinical diagnostics, bioinformatics, and/or variant analysis preferred
- Experience with CLIA/CAP/COLA regulatory documentation preferred
- ASCP or AMT certification
Salary and Benefits:
- Medical Benefits (health, vision, dental)
- Paid PTO/vaction
If you fit the above profile, we would love to hear from you!
At Lighthouse Lab Services, we offer solutions to help start, grow, and run clinical laboratories. Our recruiting team has over 17 years of proven success placing job seekers in positions ranging from entry level Medical Technologists to seasoned Laboratory Directors. We recruit nationwide, for permanent and travel positions with clients ranging from small hospitals to large reference laboratories.
It is the policy of Lighthouse Lab Services to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. Lighthouse Lab Services is committed to working and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals of all abilities, including persons with disabilities. If at any time during the application process, you need an accommodation, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
#CC Job ID: 13340