Good: Boston Baked Beans, Boston Tea Party, Boston Cream Pie, Boston Terrier.
Better: Boston – Great employment opportunities.
Lighthouse Lab Services is partnered with a Molecular Laboratory just outside Boston (Watertown, MA) seeking a Clinical Laboratory Scientist to perform clinical testing according to the laboratory’s standard operating procedures.
If you’re passionate about the lab testing industry, a true team player focused on a collaborative work environment, and looking for a job you actually enjoy – Read on!
Specific job duties include but are not limited to:
- Perform specimen handling, processing, and testing according to the laboratory’s standard operating procedures. Review and authorize results.
- Perform and document appropriate quality control, instrument preventative maintenance and function checks.
- Follow the laboratory’s procedures when the laboratory’s test systems are not within established acceptable levels of performance. Document corrective actions based on laboratory guidelines.
- Follow the laboratory’s safety protocols in adherence to all applicable regulatory requirements.
- Maintain confidentiality of all patient information in accordance with HIPAA.
- If needed, participate in government or regulatory agency inspections.
- Perform other duties as directed by Manager.
- Bachelor of Science in Medical Laboratory Science with successful completion of a clinical internship, OR Bachelor of Science in a chemical or biological science with academic credits that meet CLIA requirements for high complexity testing with a minimum of one year laboratory experience.
- MB(ASCP) certified preferred
- Molecular lab experience a plus++
- Must have the ability to work in a high-throughput laboratory environment, handling multiple responsibilities simultaneously.
- Works successfully as a member of team, collaborates with teammates to ensure success of company goals.
Salary, Benefits, Schedule:
- Very competitive salary.
- 1st and mid-shift staff needed.
- Comprehensive benefits package.
At Lighthouse Lab Services, we offer solutions to help start, grow, and run clinical laboratories. Our recruiting team has over 18 years of proven success placing job seekers in positions ranging from entry-level Medical Technologists to seasoned Laboratory Directors. We recruit nationwide, for permanent and travel positions with clients ranging from small hospitals to large reference laboratories.
It is the policy of Lighthouse Lab Services to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Lighthouse Lab Services will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Lighthouse Lab Services | 800-838-0602 | lighthouselabservices.com
#LK Job #14742