Clinical Laboratory Scientist, Core Lab (Nights)
Pleasanton, CA · Job ID: 9705 · · Industry: Staff Laboratory
Are you a California-licensed clinical laboratory scientist looking to join a large hospital lab that offers excellent pay top-notch benefits, and a unique patient demographic presenting variable diagnoses?
Lighthouse Lab Services is representing an excellent hospital laboratory that is looking to expand it's core lab testing team on the night shift in order to continue their current growth trajectory. This health system is looking for quality CLS who can diagnose a range of less-than-common conditions in a patient population that often includes those who have often traveled or been born overseas. This is a perfect opportunity for a clinical lab scientist to vastly improve their skills. In this position, you will be broadly responsible for:
- Completely performs all tests in moderate and high-complexity setting within the core lab department.
- Performs and documents scheduled and unscheduled preventative maintenance.
- Identifies problems which may adversely affect test performance and take appropriate action as necessary.
- Communicates effectively with all areas of the lab including non-scientific personnel.
Not only is this a great opportunity for a unique day-to-day testing environment, but this lab facility is state-of-the-art with cutting-edge technology and a bright work area with plenty of windows. As laid out below, the pay and benefits are also very competitive and offers a great quality of life in the east bay area. If all of this sounds appealing, and you fit the below profile, we'd love to hear from you!
Basic Preferred Profile:
- Bachelor's Degree in clinical laboratory science, molecular biology or related life-science
- ASCP Certification as Medical Technologist (MT) preferred.
- California State License as Clinical Laboratory Scientist.
- Prior experience preferred, but new grads should apply and will be considered!
Salary and Benefits:
- $50-70/hr based on experience
- Generous health, vision, dental
- Life insurance and disability
- Retirement savings and group pension plan
- PTO and Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement for continuing education/training
At Lighthouse Lab Services, we offer solutions to help start, grow, and run clinical laboratories. Our recruiting team has over 14 years of proven success placing job seekers in positions ranging from entry level Medical Technologists to seasoned Laboratory Directors. We recruit nationwide, for permanent and travel positions with clients ranging from small hospitals to large reference laboratories.
It is the policy of Lighthouse Lab Services to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. Lighthouse Lab Services is committed to working and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals of all abilities, including persons with disabilities. If at any time during the application process, you need an accommodation, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Lighthouse Lab Services | 800-838-0602 | lighthouselabservices.com
#MG Job ID# 9705