Interested in taking your supervisory experience to the next level? Lighthouse Lab Services is currently looking for a Laboratory Supervisor to be responsible for all patient testing, related quality procedures including, but not limited to specimen processing, test performance and reporting test results. This will be a night shift position with some days.The specific job duties of the manager include but are not limited to:
– Independently performs moderate and highly complex clinical tests and accurately enters results.
– Prepares and tests new reagents or controls and evaluates their usefulness; monitors and maintains supply.
– Performs test calibrations and runs Quality Control material.
– Evaluates the acceptability of routine analysis prior to releasing patient reports.
– Accurately performs and records proficiency testing.
– Initiates troubleshooting steps to evaluate testing failures and notifies Supervisor as needed.
– Instructs new employees on proper procedures and provides on-going technical guidance to laboratory assistants.
– Maintains professional growth through continuing education.
– Responsible for performing preventative maintenance and/or calibration of laboratory equipment.
– Demonstrates high level of integrity and honesty in maintaining HIPAA regulations.
– Follow all laboratory policies and procedures including, but not limited to, general processes, safety and quality.
– Bachelor of Science Degree in a Life Science (Biology, Chemistry, etc.) or in Medical Technology from an Accredited College or University
– California State MTA generalist License
– 2 plus years of experience as a clinical laboratory scientist.
Salary and Benefits:
– Excellent Health, Vision, and Dental
– Prescription Plan
– Short and Long-Term Disability
– Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
– Life Insurance
– 3 weeks PTO
– 401k with employer match
At Lighthouse Lab Services, we offer solutions to help start, grow, and run clinical laboratories. Our recruiting team has over 14 years of proven success placing job seekers in positions ranging from entry level Medical Technologists to seasoned Laboratory Directors. We recruit nationwide, for permanent and travel positions with clients ranging from small hospitals to large reference laboratories.
It is the policy of Lighthouse Lab Services to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. Lighthouse Lab Services is committed to working and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals of all abilities, including persons with disabilities. If at any time during the application process, you need an accommodation, please contact email@example.com for assistance.
Lighthouse Lab Services | 800-838-0602 | lighthouselabservices.com
#DS Job ID: 11450