Are you looking for a new opportunity with room for advancement and growth? Lighthouse is representing a well-established reference laboratory in New Orleans looking for a Molecular technologist that is well versed in RT-PCR and CGX.
This will be a Monday through Friday, day shift, opportunity for a Molecular technologist looking to flex their Molecular muscles in a fast-paced and high complexity environment. If you fit the preferred profile below we would love to speak with you.
– Run daily testing using Illumina.
– Performs instrument maintenance and method troubleshooting
– Ensures quick turn-around times
– Sample receiving and initial worksheet production daily.
– Batch assembly, initial normalization and Setup library plates. Plates out Ampliseq Primers, assembles initial reactions with diluted DNA, master-mix, and primer plates. Weekly decontamination mop and wash with Fabuloso or bleach Cross train in Clean 2and other positions as advanced.
– Perform other duties as required.
– Bachelor's degree in one of the following: Genetics, cell biology, life science
– Previous experience with Illumina, QiaSymphony, and Fabric preferred
– 1+ years of previous NGS and PCR experience
– MB(ASCP) preferred
At Lighthouse Lab Services, we offer solutions to help start, grow, and run clinical laboratories. Our recruiting team has over 14 years of proven success placing job seekers in positions ranging from entry level Medical Technologists to seasoned Laboratory Directors. We recruit nationwide, for permanent and travel positions with clients ranging from small hospitals to large reference laboratories.
It is the policy of Lighthouse Lab Services to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Lighthouse Lab Services will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Lighthouse Lab Services | 800-838-0602 | lighthouselabservices.com
#TL Job ID #10467