Lighthouse Lab Services has partnered with a laboratory near Albany, NY and we're looking for a Clinical Laboratory Technologist to join a growing, fast-paced culture.
– Independently perform clinical testing in accordance with established standard operating procedures.
– Demonstrate high-level problem solving skills and analytical abilities to successfully perform laboratory testing.
– Maintain proficiency in appropriate Laboratory Information Management Systems (LIMS).
– Maintain expertise in or knowledge of molecular biology techniques, including but not limited to: PCR/qPCR, LDT, Quality Management/Quality Systems, Kit Management, Molecular Assays, Clinical Trials, Supply Chain, etc.
– Assist in new clinical assay development and/or document control reviews as required. Design and execute clinical validation studies to assess technical test performance in accordance to CAP and CLIA guidelines.
– Adhere to established laboratory policies in areas of procedures, quality control, quality assurance and safety and compliance. Additional duties as assigned
– Strong background in molecular biological techniques and demonstrated ability to perform "bench" studies.
– Experience in clinical molecular assay design and validation.
– Must have excellent written and oral communication skills.
– Strong analytical and organizational skills.
– Must work effectively with an interdisciplinary team of scientists, physicians, lab technologists.
– Must demonstrate a high degree of professionalism, enthusiasm and initiative on a daily basis. Must have ability to work in a fast-paced environment. Attention to detail is critical.
– Minimum: Bachelor’s degree in Medical Technology or a Bachelor’s in Biological Sciences plus at least one year of laboratory experience in molecular oncology
– New grads are welcome to apply.
– New York State Licensed Technologist & ASCP certification.
Salary and Benefits:
– $40/hour plus (Depending on experience)
– Benefits (e.g., health insurance, 401K, etc.).
At Lighthouse Lab Services, we offer solutions to help start, grow, and run clinical laboratories. Our recruiting team has over 16 years of proven success placing job seekers in positions ranging from entry level Medical Technologists to seasoned Laboratory Directors. We recruit nationwide, for permanent and travel positions with clients ranging from small hospitals to large reference laboratories.
It is the policy of Lighthouse Lab Services to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Lighthouse Lab Services will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Lighthouse Lab Services | 800-838-0602 | lighthouselabservices.com
#JY Job #12900