Lighthouse Lab Services and Elite Diagnostics have joined forces to become the country’s premier laboratory management, recruiting and consulting firm! With decades of laboratory start-up and operational experience, we are proud of our incredible team of scientists, consultants, and industry experts. With a rewarding atmosphere built on teamwork, recognition, and growth, we love working together to provide innovative solutions and extraordinary client service. We are looking for a Molecular Technical Supervisor to join our growing team in Salisbury, North Carolina, so if you’re up for a challenge, please apply below.
Ideally located between the scenic Blue Ridge Mountains and Smoky Mountains and the sandy beaches of the North Carolina coast, this location offers the best of all seasons. If this sounds like something for you so far, keep reading for more details.
The Technical Supervisor is responsible for day-to-day operations, under the supervision of the Laboratory Director, and providing technical, scientific guidance and support to the Laboratory Director by working with our Consulting and Technical teams. The Technical Supervisor ensures that all duties are properly performed and applicable CLIA regulations are met. The incumbent is responsible for managing assigned reports by furthering the team’s collaborative atmosphere, communicating company goals, policies, deadlines, conducting peer reviews, and monitoring individual performance. This position manages a team of employees,
including involvement in the training and hiring of technologists and monitoring and reporting on the team’s performance to the Lighthouse Point-of-Contact. The incumbent also gives input and ensures compliance to laboratory workflow and process improvements. This position is full time and includes weekends as needed to meet the demands of current work
Must meet the qualifications provided under CLIA regulations for a High-Complexity Technical Supervisor (42 C.F.R. 493.1449), such as:
– Earned doctoral degree in a chemical, physical, biological, or clinical laboratory science from an accredited institution and Minimally, 1 year of training and/or experienced in high complexity testing in the designated specialty/subspecialty of responsibility.
– Earned masters in a chemical, physical, biological, or clinical laboratory science from an accredited institution. Minimally, 2 years of training and/or experienced in high complexity testing in the designated specialty/subspecialty of responsibility.
– Earned bachelors in a chemical, physical, biological, or clinical laboratory science from an accredited institution. Minimally, 4 years of training and/or experienced in high complexity testing in the designated specialty/subspecialty of responsibility.
– Must hold licensure issued by the State in which the laboratory is located, if such licensing is required.
Salary and Benefits
– Competitive Pay (based on experience)
– Vision/ Dental offered
– Paid time off for personal and sick time
– Paid Holidays
At Lighthouse Lab Services, we offer solutions to help start, grow, and run clinical laboratories. Our recruiting team has over 16 years of proven success placing job seekers in positions ranging from entry level Medical Technologists to seasoned Laboratory Directors. We recruit nationwide, for permanent and travel positions with clients ranging from small hospitals to large reference laboratories.
It is the policy of Lighthouse Lab Services to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. Lighthouse Lab Services is committed to working and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals of all abilities, including persons with disabilities. If at any time during the application process, you need an accommodation, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Lighthouse Lab Services | 800-838-0602 | lighthouselabservices.com
#DS Job # 12557