Attention Clinical Toxicologists in and around the Irvine Area! Are you looking for a new opportunity? Seeking something unique? Then you should continue reading because do I have an opportunity for you!
Lighthouse Lab Services is representing a reference lab near Irvine that is looking for a Certifying Scientist to join their team! If this suits your fancy, then look below!
Key responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited to:
– Loads and runs samples through LCMS equipment
– Troubleshoots instrumentation is as necessary.
– Review drug confirmation data from the laboratory compares with the initial screening data for accuracy and release the results.
– Initiates any corrective action in the lab on testing data that has been reviewed and found to be incomplete or inconclusive.
– Provides detailed customer consultation for physicians and other health care professionals in regards to drug testing methods, drug metabolism, and excretion.
Basic Preferred Profile:
-Bachelor's in Medical Technologist, Chemistry, Toxicology, or similar.
-1+ years LC-MS/MS certifying and releasing experience in a clinical setting required.
-Shift: Mon-Fri, 11am-7pm (flexibility with this schedule)
-Experience maintaining, validating, operating, etc. of LCMS Analyzers required.
Salary and Benefits:
-$48-58/hour, depending on experience.
If you fit the above profile, we'd love to hear from you!
At Lighthouse Lab Services, we offer solutions to help start, grow, and run clinical laboratories. Our recruiting team has over 18 years of proven success placing job seekers in positions ranging from entry-level Medical Technologists to seasoned Laboratory Directors. We recruit nationwide, for permanent and travel positions with clients ranging from small hospitals to large reference laboratories.
It is the policy of Lighthouse Lab Services to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Lighthouse Lab Services will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Lighthouse Lab Services | 800-838-0602 | lighthouselabservices.com
#MP Job ID: 14592