- Completely performs all tests in moderate and high-complexity setting within the chemistry department.
- Performs and documents scheduled and unscheduled preventative maintenance.
- Identifies problems which may adversely affect test performance and take appropriate action as necessary.
- Communicates effectively with all areas of the lab including non-scientific personnel.
- Bachelors Degree in clinical laboratory science, microbiology or related life-science
- ASCP Certification as Medical Technologist (MT) or Microbiologist (M)
- California State License as Clinical Laboratory Scientist.
- Prior experience in clinical microbiology testing
- $48-$60/hr based on experience
- Generous health, vision, dental
- Life insurance and disability
- Retirement savings and group pension plan
- PTO and Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement for continuing education/training
- Sign-on Bonus Available!
At Lighthouse Lab Services, we offer solutions to help start, grow, and run clinical laboratories. Our recruiting team has over 14 years of proven success placing job seekers in positions ranging from entry level Medical Technologists to seasoned Laboratory Directors. We recruit nationwide, for permanent and travel positions with clients ranging from small hospitals to large reference laboratories.
It is the policy of Lighthouse Lab Services to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. Lighthouse Lab Services is committed to working and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals of all abilities, including persons with disabilities. If at any time during the application process, you need an accommodation, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Lighthouse Lab Services | 800-838-0602 | lighthouselabservices.com
#MP Job ID: 13064