Lighthouse has partnered with one of the leading clinical lab facilities in the country and we are searching for the top talent to join the team. If you are a blood bank specialist, this job is for you.
- Performs Patient and Quality Control (QC) testing, develops skills, and maintains competency in routine and assigned laboratory areas.
- Maintains proper inventory and correctly uses supplies and reagents.
- Performs advanced equipment trouble-shooting and equipment maintenance.
- Ensures a smooth transition to the next shift.
- Participates in quality safety and compliance programs.
- Investigates documents and resolves problems or complaints.
- Serves as trainer and role model for Clinical Laboratory Scientist 1 staff and health care professional students.
Bachelor’s or Associates Degree in Medical Technology or a related science from an approved program.
At least 2 years of clinical lab experience in a blood bank department.
ASCP or equivalent certification within 24 months of hire.
Shift and Salary:
- Day, Evening, and Night shifts are available; Monday-Friday.
- $24.24 – $38.78 Hourly (DOE)
- $5,000.00 Sign on bonus (Conditions do apply)
At Lighthouse Lab Services, we offer solutions to help start, grow, and run clinical laboratories. Our recruiting team has more than 16 years of proven success placing job seekers in positions ranging from entry-level Medical Technologists to seasoned Laboratory Directors. We recruit nationwide, for permanent and travel positions with clients ranging from small hospitals to large reference laboratories.
It is the policy of Lighthouse Lab Services to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Lighthouse Lab Services will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Lighthouse Lab Services | 800-838-0602 | lighthouselabservices.com