As a Technologist working with the toxicology lab, you would be responsible for running the initial screening tests on samples received by the lab on a Beckman AU 640 instrument.
Job duties include but are not limited to:
– Performs routine and high complexity laboratory tests and procedures on blood and other body fluids, according to laboratory policies.
– Prepares samples and reagents for testing according to laboratory policies.
– Performs routine maintenance on equipment and quality control for all reagents.
– Keeps accurate records of quality control, maintenance, and workload data according to laboratory policies.
Basic Preferred Profile:
– Prior experience with clinical chemistry/ toxicology testing
-1 year experience with Beckman AU 640 instrumentation preferred
– Bachelors degree in medical technology or related field preferred
– MT/MLS (ASCP) or equivalent national certification preferred
Salary and Benefits:
– Benefits available
At Lighthouse Lab Services, we offer solutions to help start, grow, and run clinical laboratories. Our recruiting team has over 16 years of proven success placing job seekers in positions ranging from entry-level MedicalTechnologists to seasoned Laboratory Directors. We recruit nationwide, for permanent and travel positions with clients ranging from small hospitals to large reference laboratories.
It is the policy of Lighthouse Lab Services to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Lighthouse Lab Services will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Lighthouse Lab Services | 800-838-0602 | lighthouselabservices.com
#JY Job ID: 10856