Lighthouse Lab Services is the USA's premier laboratory consulting, management, and recruiting company. With decades of laboratory start-up and operational experience, we've cultivated a collaborative team of scientists, consultants, and industry experts. We enjoy a rewarding atmosphere built on teamwork, recognition, and growth. This atmosphere enables us to provide innovative solutions and extraordinary client service to fulfill our mission of making laboratory testing more accessible. We are looking for a Cost Accountant to join our growing team.
Snapshot / What You'll Do:
The Cost Accountant will be responsible for managing the inventory process, coordinating and performing inventory cycle counts, ensuring the accuracy of information reported and establishing and maintaining the inventory ERP system.
This position will be located in our Charlotte HQ at 9731 Southern Pine Blvd, Suite J, Charlotte, NC 28273.
– Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
– At least two years related work experience in inventory, cost
accounting or equivalent role
– Experience with Microsoft 365, including Excel,
Outlook and Word
– Experience with QuickBooks and other software packages
Salary and Benefits:
– $60,000+ (based on experience)
– Medical, Vision, and Dental Benefit offerings
– 15 days Paid Time Off (vacation and sick days)
– After 3 years at the company, you'll accrue an addition PTO day yearly
– 8 Paid Holidays
– 401(k) retirement plan: We will match 100% of your contributions up to 3% of annual salary, then 50% of your contributions for the next 2% (up to 5% of your salary)
– Company-provided short and long-term disability insurance
– Life Insurance + AD&D
– Paid Volunteer Time Off
– Partially Paid Medical Leave / Paid Parental Leave
– Company sponsored events, socials, snacks + more
At Lighthouse Lab Services, we offer solutions to help start, grow, and run clinical laboratories. Our recruiting team has more than 16 years of proven success placing job seekers in positions ranging from entry level Medical Technologists to seasoned Laboratory Directors. We recruit nationwide, for permanent and travel positions with clients ranging from small hospitals to large reference laboratories.
It is the policy of Lighthouse Lab Services to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. Lighthouse Lab Services is committed to working and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals of all abilities, including persons with disabilities. If at any time during the application process, you need an accommodation, please contact email@example.com for assistance.
Lighthouse Lab Services | 800-838-0602 | lighthouselabservices.com
#WB Job ID: 12899