- Receive, triage and accession all types of specimens
- Process routine cytology with the ability to learn and assist in the operation of the cytology lab as needed.
- Sets up GYN specimens for routine cytology and molecular send out.
- Makes ThinPrep slides using the T2000 and T5000 processor and ensures proper maintenance of equipment as well as adequate supply inventory.
- Aliquots molecular specimens.
- Stains GYN specimens.
- Files and organizes ThinPrep vials and aliquot tubes.
- Maintains Pap Stainer, Coverslipper, T2000 and T5000 Processors and Imagers; keeps area clean and neat.
- Receives, dates and puts away supplies as they are received; Maintains inventory and ordering of sendout supplies
- Bachelors of Science in related field required
- CT (ASCP) or eligibility for certification required
- 2+ years of experience preferred – MUST have experience in a GYN lab
- FL State License Required
- Day Shift- Flexible start time/days
- $50-85K Depending on experience
- Willing to pay for relocation
At Lighthouse Lab Services, we offer solutions to help start, grow, and run clinical laboratories. Our recruiting team has over 16 years of proven success placing job seekers in positions ranging from entry level Medical Technologists to seasoned Laboratory Directors. We recruit nationwide, for permanent and travel positions with clients ranging from small hospitals to large reference laboratories.
It is the policy of Lighthouse Lab Services to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Lighthouse Lab Services will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Lighthouse Lab Services | 800-838-0602 | lighthouselabservices.com
#MTP Job ID: 13965