Are you a cytotherapy specialist looking for your next challenge at one of the country's foremost labs for cytotherapy processing and procedures? Are you seeking an opportunity to be challenged in your everyday work while contributing to one of the best health systems out there?
Lighthouse Lab Services is currently seeking two Cytotherapy Lab Specialists for the first shift at a top-notch cytotherapy treatment lab near Waynesboro, Virginia. In this position, you will be responsible for performing technical processing procedures and associated functions related to autologous and allogeneic HPC and therapeutic cellular therapy products within the Cytotherapy Laboratory. This is an ideal role for someone who wants to contribute positively and directly to the lives of the most vulnerable populations in the facility's care. Specific responsibilities of the role include but are not limited to:
- Processing and cellular therapy products according to standard operating procedures and assists the clinical staff during the transplant.
- Becomes familiar with and maintains knowledge about protocols for Stem Cell Transplants.
- Ensure reagents are properly handled & processed.
- Demonstrates knowledge of quality safety and compliance programs.
- In addition to the above job responsibilities, other duties may be assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree in Med Tech or Clinical Laboratory Science with national certification PLUS
- 2 years of autologous and allogeneic stem cell processing or human transplant OR 3 years of cord blood banking experience OR
- Associates degree in a related science with MLT(ASCP) certification and 4+ years of experience with autologous and allogeneic stem cell processing for human transplant.
- Salary of $27.29 – $43.66/hr depending on experience
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- PTO and sick leave
- Retirement with company match
At Lighthouse Lab Services, we offer solutions to help start, grow, and run clinical laboratories. Our recruiting team has over 15 years of proven success placing job seekers in positions ranging from entry-level Medical Technologists to seasoned Laboratory Directors. We recruit nationwide, for permanent and travel positions with clients ranging from small hospitals to large reference laboratories.
It is the policy of Lighthouse Lab Services to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. Lighthouse Lab Services is committed to working and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals of all abilities, including persons with disabilities. If at any time during the application process, you need an accommodation, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Lighthouse Lab Services | 800-838-0602 | lighthouselabservices.com
#DS Job ID: 11283