Data Entry Professional, Evening Shift
Charleston, SC · Job ID: 9756 · · Industry: Staff Laboratory
A new molecular testing laboratory in Charleston, SC is looking for a data entry professional to join their growing team. This would be a 4:00 pm to 12:00 am, and other duties may be assigned as needed, but has the potential to grow into a leadership role.
- Requires a High School Diploma or equivalent with 1 to 2 years of experience
- Experience in a clinical laboratory environment is required
– Performs data entry of patient demographics, diagnosis codes, insurance information and tests ordered. Performs all paperwork, technical, and nontechnical procedures required to process and submit specimens.
– Receives and makes telephone calls and uses computer terminal and reference guides to provide information and answer questions from clients and patients, regarding specimen requirements, test results and other client requests.
– Performs other duties as assigned.
– Verify work and assist supervisor as needed.
At Lighthouse Lab Services, we offer solutions to help start, grow, and run clinical laboratories. Our recruiting team has over 14 years of proven success placing job seekers in positions ranging from entry level Medical Technologists to seasoned Laboratory Directors. We recruit nationwide, for permanent and travel positions with clients ranging from small hospitals to large reference laboratories.
It is the policy of Lighthouse Lab Services to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Lighthouse Lab Services will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
#13579 Job ID: 9756