After our 2019 merger, Lighthouse Lab Services and Elite Diagnostics became the USA's premier laboratory consulting, management, and recruiting company! With decades of laboratory start-up and operational experience, we're proud of our incredible team of scientists, consultants, recruiters, and industry experts. In a rewarding atmosphere built on character, collaboration, and growth, we work together to provide innovative solutions and extraordinary client service. We're looking for talented candidates to join our growing team. If you're up for an incredibly rewarding challenge, we'd be honored to hear from you.
The Director of Marketing leads strategic and tactical management of the marketing of the Company’s goods and services. Combining expertise in clinical laboratory business analysis and creative direction, the Director of Marketing is expected to develop and execute strategies for launching new products and increasing the Company’s market share. The Director of Marketing will be expected to develop expertise in clinical laboratory industry trends and identify new opportunities for deploying the Company’s product and services offerings.
The incumbent is expected to be an excellent communicator who is capable of pitching new business, writing reports, creating presentations, and leading strategy sessions. The ability to garner consensus from a large team is important and obtaining stakeholder buy-in on new, complex, or challenging ideas is essential. Soft skills such as good attention to detail, versatility, and leadership abilities are also critical. The Director of Marketing will be expected to work cooperatively and effectively with different personality types across departments, vendors, and clients.
– Handles all management administration for direct reports including participating in the interviewing and hiring processes, performance management meetings and evaluations, coaching, and timecards, and PTO approvals.
– Represents direct reports by communicating with management regarding team morale, best practices, questions or input, and perceptions of Company direction.
– Train and manage the marketing team, including the team’s performance on key metrics.
– Demonstrates independent judgment to resolve issues and escalates issues appropriately.
– Evaluates the marketing performance of all sales channels and all products and makes strategic recommendations to grow market share.
– Develops and implements marketing plans and budgets.
– Develops sales forecasting and product branding plans.
– Evaluates productivity and manages lead generation platforms.
– Oversee the operation of a company’s website or email marketing program and provide analytics review.
– Evaluates product and services pricing and develops pricing strategy.
– Coordinate new product and service offerings with the sales and operations teams.
– Uses newsletters, email blasts, and other targeted approaches to generate demand among existing and new customers for new products.
– Organizes monthly webinars.
– Implements a customer satisfaction system with reviews/feedback from customers.
– Obtains and assesses market data to make recommendations for marketing strategy.
– Identifies opportunities to promote Company products and services and increase visibility and profile.
– Completes monthly reports for executives.
– Promotes senior executive profile marketing by creating opportunities for our senior management team to get more exposure and increase their profiles such as speaking at trade shows, article writing, etc.
– Oversees Company social media strategy.
– Assists with corporate communications including executive communications, messaging development, and PR.
– Supports functional groups with marketing services such as creative, writing, event planning, and video.
– Identifies and expands strategic partnerships.
– Finds opportunities for team members to attend conferences, meetings, conventions, in order to stay current on market trends and new research.
– Completes mandatory training and professional development as required or requested.
– Attends company meetings as required or requested.
– Ensures adherence to all State and Federal laws, guidelines, and regulations including compliance with CLIA and CAP regulations.
– Maintain HIPAA requirements at all times.
– Adheres specifically to all company policies and procedures, Federal and State regulations and laws.
– Performs other duties as directed.
– This position may require overnight travel with traveling up to 10% of the time.
What We Can Offer You:
– We’ll give you ample opportunity to showcase your abilities at the premier clinical laboratory company in the country. You'll have the ability to steer the direction of our service innovation for years to come. You bring the hunger and the dedication to climb the learning curve.
What We'd Like To See From You:
– A strong personal system of values and ethics.
– Salary based on experience
– Proven dynamic leadership and project management skills.
– Strategic, innovative, and creative personality with a strong business acumen.
– A passion for working in and managing a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
– Adept multitasker with the ability to quickly prioritize and effectively delegate tasks.
– Track record of evolving a brand’s position to a new market category that aligns it with the current market and customer priorities.
– Proven track record in building, getting buy-in and executing marketing plans, and staying focused on “getting it done” in a fast-moving, technical environment.
– Experience using data to measure results and inform decision making and strategy development.
– Proficient using Microsoft Suite and various marketing software and CRM.
Required Education and Experience:
– Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, business administration, or related field.
– MBA preferred.
– 3-5+ years of extensive experience in sales, marketing, advertising, and brand management.
– 2+ years of experience in healthcare sales, marketing, advertising, or brand management; clinical laboratory marketing preferred.
– Membership in the American Marketing Association (AMA) a plus.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
It is the policy of Lighthouse Lab Services to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. Lighthouse Lab Services is committed to working and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals of all abilities, including persons with disabilities. If at any time during the application process, you need an accommodation, please contact email@example.com for assistance.
Lighthouse Lab Services | 800-838-0602 | lighthouselabservices.com
#WB Job ID: 12383