Lighthouse Lab Services is the USA's premier laboratory consulting, management, and recruiting company. With decades of laboratory start-up and operational experience, we've cultivated a collaborative team of scientists, consultants, and industry experts. We enjoy a rewarding atmosphere built on teamwork, recognition, and growth. This atmosphere enables us to provide innovative solutions and extraordinary client service to fulfill our mission of making laboratory testing more accessible.
We're looking for a Director of Technology (IT) to capitalize on the development of in-house software products and strategically oversee the build-out of internal ERP and security systems. We'd also like this person to position our current integrations and technology applications – both internally and for our clients.
While our Technology department continues to grow, this position will be very hands-on. If this excites you and you're up for a rewarding challenge, we'd be honored to hear from you.
What We're Looking for YOU To Do:
– Develop a client portal that consolidates information in one place and improves communications flow (we envision a centralized dashboard where customers can upload data, see their contacts, supply orders and essential documents, pay bills, etc.)
– Oversee and drive the further development and enhancement of our Lab Information System (LIS)
– Regularly interact with all levels of the company, including the Board of Directors.
– Be accountable for developing, implementing, and managing the overall
information technology department and strategy at Lighthouse.
– Proactively identify trends, risks, and technical solutions to enhance and protect business interests.
– Oversee all IT / technology operations for employees (on-site and remote) and our clients across the nation
– Create processes and standards for selection, implementation, and support of systems
– Direct, guide, and train end-users as needed
– Strategic leadership of all technology-related decisions for the premier lab consulting and management company in the USA
– Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Business, or related field
– 7+ years of progressive experience within IT operations
– Expertise leading and managing large IT projects and infrastructures
– Expertise with Microsoft 365, Teams, Outlook
– Strong personnel management experience
– Excellent working knowledge of computer systems, security, network and systems administration, databases and data storage systems, and phone systems
– Proven success in vendor selection, implementation of IT solutions, and managing outsourced IT providers
– Excellent communication skills (as in, the ability to communicate complicated tech jargon to those who are not at all tech-savvy)
– Experience in biotech, healthcare, or clinical laboratory environment is a plus
– Lab Information System (LIS) knowledge and experience is a bonus
– Competitive salary and bonuses (based on experience)
– Medical, Vision, and Dental offerings
– Discretionary Paid Time Off (vacation and sick days)
– 8 Paid Holidays
– 401(k) retirement plan: We will match 100% of your contributions up to 3% of annual salary, then 50% of your contributions for the next 2% (up to 5% of your salary)
– Company-provided short and long-term disability insurance
– Company-provided life insurance + AD&D
– Paid Volunteer Time Off
– Partially paid Medical Leave / Parental Leave
– Company-sponsored events, socials, snacks, and more
Equal Employment Opportunity:
It is the policy of Lighthouse Lab Services to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. Lighthouse Lab Services is committed to working and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals of all abilities, including persons with disabilities. If at any time during the application process, you need an accommodation, please contact email@example.com for assistance.
#WB Job ID# 12885