Just west of Chicago lies beautiful St. Charles, Illinois. They call it the “pride of the fox” for the Fox River that runs through its center. It’s home to parks, theatre, and culture. It’s also where you’ll find your next job!
Lighthouse Lab Services is looking for an Elements Technologist for a clinical laboratory in St. Charles. This Elements Technologist or ICP-MS Operator/Analyst is an integral part of the fast-paced, heavy workflow Elemental Analysis Laboratory. The operator runs trace element tests on several different biological sample types using either Agilent or Perkin Elmer ICP-MS analyzers. This is part of a growing Elements Department and a greater growing state-of-the art lab operation.
If you’re on the prowl and have the right skills, be clever as a fox and READ ON!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Elemental analysis of human specimens
- Maintain an efficient workflow of sample testing
- Preparation of standards and calibrators
- Setup, maintenance and troubleshooting of multiple ICP-MS instruments
- Have a firm understanding and execution of quality control rules and data review
- BS in Chemistry, Biochemistry or Laboratory Science
- 1 Year of related experience
- Excellent computer and analytical instrumentation skills
- Experience with analysis and using appropriate diagnostics to maintain accuracy and standardized results
- Professional and effective written and oral communication skills
- Knowledge and application of basic statistics
- Full time, 5 PM – 1:30 AM, M-F with Shift Differential Pay
- Full Time Swing Shift 2PM-10:30Pm
- Opportunity for challenge and growth in a prestigious integrative setting
- Excellent wages, commensurate with education and experience
- Life, Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits
- Paid PTO
At Lighthouse Lab Services, we offer solutions to help start, grow, and run clinical laboratories. Our recruiting team has over 18 years of proven success placing job seekers in positions ranging from entry level Medical Technologists to seasoned Laboratory Directors. We recruit nationwide, for permanent and travel positions with clients ranging from small hospitals to large reference laboratories.
It is the policy of Lighthouse Lab Services to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. Lighthouse Lab Services is committed to working and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals of all abilities, including persons with disabilities. If at any time during the application process, you need an accommodation, please contact email@example.com for assistance.
Lighthouse Lab Services | 800-838-0602 | lighthouselabservices.com
#LK Job ID #14205