Executive / Healthcare Recruiter
Raleigh, NC · Job ID: 9532 · · Industry: Clerical/Administrative
Lighthouse Lab Services is the foremost recruiting agency for medical laboratory professionals and support staff in the US. We are currently looking for an experienced executive recruiter to join our team in Apex/ Holly Springs, North Carolina.
The Executive Recruiter will be ultimately responsible for sourcing both job orders and exceptional and eminently-qualified candidates for the clientele of Lighthouse, as well as managing the interview and offer process as required by those clients. As such, specific job responsibilities include –
– Develop and implement plans to generate new business opportunities in which to market and place candidates in direct hire or temporary positions.
– Regularly check in with Clients to see if there are new job orders and to cross sell all of Lighthouse Lab Services offerings.
– Become a Subject Matter Expert (SME) on medical laboratory personnel requirements ensuring Clients are receiving qualified individuals.
– Sourcing, soliciting, and qualifying laboratory professionals by way of cold calls, emails, and other forms of outreach.
– Communicating promptly and professionally with job candidates and client contacts alike.
– Tracking daily productivity and candidate life-cycle via our Applicant Tracking System (ATS).
– Working with candidates and clients throughout the application, interview, and offer process.
– Striving to ensure that every job order is treated as a top priority.
You should apply if you have previous experience in a recruiting or staffing role (preferably within the laboratory or healthcare industry), and are among the top recruiters at your firm in terms of successful candidate placement. Lighthouse is looking for a professional who is willing to put in the time and energy to be truly great at his or her job. For those who are motivated and willing to work hard, compensation is generous.
Applicants must possess the following skills and attributes:
– Polished and professional communication skills as well as rigorous attention to detail
– Willingness to source and contact dozens of potential clients or candidates on a daily basis by cold-calling, email, and other means
– Previous experience (3+ years preferred) in a recruitment or staffing role
– Recruiting experience in the healthcare industry a big plus
– Bachelor’s Degree preferred, but not required
In exchange for your relentless effort, Lighthouse will reward you with:
– Aggressive, uncapped comp structure with potential for a $100k+ commissions
– Medical, Vision and Dental Benefit offerings
– 3 weeks Paid Time Off (vacation and sick days)
– 8 Paid Holidays
– Simple IRA retirement plan: Company will match 100% of employee contributions up to 3% of annual salary
– Cell phone reimbursement and company laptop will be provided
– Paid professional development + more
Why Join Us?:
Lighthouse Lab Services is a family-owned company located in Holly Springs, NC. Lighthouse is a full-service, permanent placement recruiting agency specializing in the placement of laboratory professionals nationwide. We have over 15 years of proven success placing laboratory professionals in positions ranging from entry-level Lab Technicians through seasoned Laboratory Directors. Our clients range from small hospitals in rural Maine to large reference labs on the shores of Hawaii.
Lighthouse Lab Services, located in Apex/ Holly Springs, NC, is an employee-first, values-driven company that strives to engage its community in a service-oriented manner by donating 20% of profits and 1% of employee time to charitable organizations. In a recent survey from Best Places to Work, we received a 95% rating for employee engagement and workplace satisfaction.
It is the policy of Lighthouse Lab Services to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. Lighthouse Lab Services is committed to working and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals of all abilities, including persons with disabilities. If at any time during the application process, you need an accommodation, please contact email@example.com for assistance.
Lighthouse Lab Services | 800-838-0602 | www.lighthouselabservices.com
#13579 Job ID:9532