Lighthouse Lab Services is the foremost recruiting agency for medical laboratory professionals and support staff in the US. We are currently looking for an experienced executive recruiter to join our team in Apex/Holly Springs, North Carolina.
The Executive Recruiter will be ultimately responsible for sourcing job orders and exceptional candidates for the clientele of Lighthouse, as well as managing the interview and offer processes for those clients. As such, specific job responsibilities include:
- Developing and implementing plans to generate new business opportunities in which to market and place candidates in direct hire or temporary positions.
- Regularly checking in with Clients to see if there are new job posting opportunities and to cross sell all of Lighthouse Lab Services offerings.
- Becoming a Subject Matter Expert (SME) on medical laboratory personnel requirements ensuring Clients are receiving qualified individuals.
- Sourcing, soliciting, and qualifying laboratory professionals by way of cold calls, emails, and other forms of outreach.
- Communicating promptly and professionally with job candidates and client contacts alike.
- Tracking daily productivity and candidate life-cycle via our Applicant Tracking System (ATS).
- Working with candidates and clients throughout the application, interview, and offer process.
- Striving to ensure that every job order is treated as a top priority.
You should apply if you have previous experience in a recruiting or staffing role (preferably within the laboratory or healthcare industry), and are among the top recruiters at your firm in terms of successful candidate placement. Lighthouse is looking for a professional who is willing to put in the time and energy to be truly great at his or her job. For those who are motivated and willing to work hard, compensation is generous.
Why Join Us?:
Lighthouse Lab Services' mission is to make quality lab testing more accessible. Whether that's COVID-19 testing, other infectious disease testing or any of the other many types of lab tests out there, we want to help more people have access to the care they need. We have offices in Charlotte and in Apex/Holly Springs, NC (you would be working in Apex/Holly Springs).
We're an employee-first, values-driven company that strives to engage its community in a service-oriented manner by donating 20% of profits and 1% of employee time to charitable organizations. In a survey from Best Places to Work, we received a 95% rating for employee engagement and workplace satisfaction. Employees feel appreciated by management and we have a highly collaborative and friendly environment.
Preferred Qualifications and Attributes:
- Professional communication skills
- Willingness to source and contact dozens of potential clients or candidates on a daily basis by cold-calling, email, and other means
- Previous experience (3+ years preferred) in a recruitment or staffing role
- Recruiting experience in the healthcare industry a big plus
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred, but not required
In exchange for your relentless effort, Lighthouse will offer you the following:
- Aggressive, uncapped compensation structure with potential for $100k+ commissions
- Medical, Vision and Dental Benefit offerings
- 3 weeks Paid Time Off (vacation and sick days)
- 8 Paid Holidays
- Simple IRA retirement plan: Company will match 100% of employee contributions up to 3% of annual salary
- Cell phone reimbursement and company laptop will be provided
- Paid professional development
- Office events, impeccable company culture, and more!
- That feeling you get when you realize you've FINALLY arrived in The Good Place, with actual ice cream.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
It is the policy of Lighthouse Lab Services to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. Lighthouse Lab Services is committed to working and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals of all abilities, including persons with disabilities. If at any time during the application process, you need an accommodation, please contact email@example.com for assistance.
Lighthouse Lab Services | 800-838-0602 | www.lighthouselabservices.com
#WB Job ID: 11758