Lighthouse Lab Services is excited to represent a company that is looking for a Field Implementation Analyst II to join their growing team. This position can be located anywhere in the country, and candidates will need to be able to travel.
As a Field Implementation Analyst II, you will be working directly with our clients to provide full implementation support of our Laboratory Information System (LIS) software applications. You will be responsible for installation of the software and troubleshooting any issues that may arise.
We are looking for a collaborative and dependable individual to join our team – if you have experience installing and managing laboratory information systems and excellent customer service skills, we want to hear from you!
- Review of all documentation as provided in OSC project.
- Conduct initial contact with clients for confirmation of documentation in OSC project and further evaluation of workflow and training needs.
- Installation of Software provided hardware and software.
- Plan and conduct on-site client training for system administrators and end-users.
- Lead small and large group sessions for both casual discussions as well as formal education.
- Insure that the software application is configured and implemented to utilize existing capabilities as they relate to client requirements.
- Remote and or on-site assistance with database build and refinement.
- Assist the client through the go- live phase with the new system
- Adherence to the project plan and activities for assigned installations.
- Monitoring of all steps of the implementation process as defined in OSC project.
- Maintain regular communication with project management to discuss support and feature requests.
- Documentation of all steps of the implementation process in OSC project so that at any time the status of the implementation is visible and evident.
- Completion of all project checklists for assigned installations.
- Participate in the training of System Engineer staff.
- B.S. in Healthcare, Computer Science or related field.
- 2+ years of experience in a molecular laboratory
- Previous experience with implementation or support of Healthcare Information Systems
- Excellent teaching and presentation skills
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Ability to work effectively under stress
- Intermediate computer skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written)
- Must be able to travel up to 60%
Salary & Benefits:
- $60k-$80k (Based on Experience)
- Health, Vision, Dental
- PTO & Paid Holidays
At Lighthouse Lab Services, we offer solutions to help start, grow, and run clinical laboratories. Our recruiting team has over 18 years of proven success placing job seekers in positions ranging from entry level Medical Technologists to seasoned Laboratory Directors. We recruit nationwide, for permanent and travel positions with clients ranging from small hospitals to large reference laboratories
It is the policy of Lighthouse Lab Services to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. Lighthouse Lab Services is committed to working and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals of all abilities, including persons with disabilities. If at any time during the application process, you need an accommodation, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance
Lighthouse Lab Services | 844-334-1658 | lighthouselabservices.com