Lighthouse Lab Services is the leading provider of clinical laboratory personnel in the country. We are currently looking for a General Lab Supervisor to join an independent clinical laboratory in the Lake Bluff, Illinois area. This is a full-time position and there are TWO shifts available. First Shift, 9am-5pm and Third Shift, 1am-9am.
The General Supervisor will perform testing and assist with the day-to-day operations of the Molecular PCR lab.
Essential Job Functions:
– Knowledgeable in the handling of patient specimens from accession to storage
– Read and follow technical procedures for the Standard Operating Procedure Manual
– DNA and RNA extraction
– Complete PCR testing and PCR product analysis including sequencing, hybridization or fragment analysis
– Assist in the administration of all Quality Control Programs.
– Assist in the inventory management and ordering
– Sample data collecting or accession if necessary
– Compliance with all Federal and State regulations pertaining to PCR specifically
– Adherence to workload requirements.
– Maintenance of accurate work records (i.e., Maintenance Logs, Temperature Logs, etc.)
– Bachelor's degree in science or related field
– 2+ years of clinical laboratory experience
– Supervisor level (or higher) experience preferred
– ASCP or AMT certified preferred
– Competitive base salary $75k-$90k/yr (depending on experience)
– Health, Vision, Dental
– Paid Holidays
At Lighthouse Lab Services, we offer solutions to help start, grow, and run clinical laboratories. Our recruiting team has over 18 years of proven success placing job seekers in positions ranging from entry-level Medical Technologists to seasoned Laboratory Directors. We recruit nationwide, for permanent and travel positions with clients ranging from small hospitals to large reference laboratories.
It is the policy of Lighthouse Lab Services to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. Lighthouse Lab Services is committed to working and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals of all abilities, including persons with disabilities. If at any time during the application process, you need an accommodation, please contact email@example.com for assistance.
Lighthouse Lab Services | 800-838-0602 | lighthouselabservices.com
#MP Job ID # 14330