Are you a Clinical Laboratory Technologist and tired of your current role? Want to get a fresh start with a well established company. Well, what are you waiting for? Keep reading!
We are representing an independent reference laboratory in the Brooklyn NY area that is ready to give you an opportunity to work in a vital role as a Molecular General Supervisor.
You will be responsible for all pre-analytical, analytical, post-analytical and method development activities in the molecular diagnostics / molecular microbiology department. Other responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
– Providing day-to-day supervision of high complexity test performance by qualified testing personnel
-Work cooperatively in a team environment supporting senior laboratory and management staff
– Is accessible to testing personnel at all times testing is performed to provide on-site, telephone, or electronic support.
– Provides day to day supervision of personnel performing high complexity testing
– Must be on-site to provide direct supervision when high complexity testing is performed by certain individuals.
– PCR and qPCR
– Next-generation sequencing library preparation and instrument runs
– Operation of liquid handling systems
– Operation of automated molecular equipment, such as Cobas, Hologic, BioFire
– Understanding of NYS Dept. of Health CLEP, CLIA, and CAP regulations.
– Qualified as a Supervisor for high complexity testing
– At least a Bachelor's degree in clinical laboratory science, medical technology or chemical, physical or biological science and 6-year training and experience in high-complexity testing
– NYS Clinical Laboratory Technologist license
At Lighthouse Lab Services, we offer solutions to help start, grow, and run clinical laboratories. Our recruiting team has over 16 years of proven success placing job seekers in positions ranging from entry level Medical Technologists to seasoned Laboratory Directors. We recruit nationwide, for permanent and travel positions with clients ranging from small hospitals to large reference laboratories.
It is the policy of Lighthouse Lab Services to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Lighthouse Lab Services will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Lighthouse Lab Services | 800-838-0602 | lighthouselabservices.com
#DS Job ID: 13136