Lighthouse Lab Services has partnered with a new lab that is looking for a Molecular General Supervisor to join their team! This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who wants to take the next step in their careers.
We are looking for candidates experienced in Pipetting, PCR, and DNA/RNA Extraction for immediate hire. In this role, the General Supervisor will be responsible for overseeing lab functions, assisting with test samples as well as entering and reviewing test results.
– Supervising all lab functions, quality control, assisting with test samples as well as entering and review test results.
– Excellent laboratory and leadership experience, as the job requires extensive scientific knowledge as well as decision-making skills.
– Ensure a lab and its personnel are safe and comply with regulations, and that all research and testing protocols are met.
– Must be able to work in a fast-paced, professional environment with diverse responsibilities.
– Use of analytical balances and pipetting.
– Bachelor’s Degree (B.A. or BS) or higher
– At least 5 years of clinical lab experience
– 2-3 years of supervisor experience preferred
– ASCP Certified Technologist in Molecular Biology (MB)
– Day; Monday – Friday
At Lighthouse Lab Services, we offer solutions to help start, grow, and run clinical laboratories. Our recruiting team has over 17 years of proven success placing job seekers in positions ranging from entry level Medical Technologists to seasoned Laboratory Directors. We recruit nationwide, for permanent and travel positions with clients ranging from small hospitals to large reference laboratories.
It is the policy of Lighthouse Lab Services to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Lighthouse Lab Services will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Lighthouse Lab Services | 800-838-0602 | lighthouselabservices.com