Come work for a top-notch laboratory in the San Francisco Bay Area dedicated to improving the lives of cancer patients by utilizing its technology to help them find the right treatment for their own unique genetic makeup.
Our client is located near beautiful Palo Alto and is seeking several General Supervisor to join their team in the Molecular Diagnostics team. This is a company that really values and appreciates its employees.
How They Show Appreciation:
– Competitive Salary (based on experience)
– Generous Health Coverage
– Meaningful, groundbreaking work
– Wellness Programs
– Catered lunches and fully stocked kitchens
– On-site fitness center
The Role You'll Play:
As a General Supervisor, you'll be responsible for day-to-day oversight of the laboratory and the personnel who run it. You'll report to the Laboratory Director and Technical Supervisor and you'll be the person the Technologists turn to when they need assistance while testing high-complexity testing. You'll also be ensuring the quality of all testing and keeping records of Proficiency Testing.
Preferred Qualifications Profile:
– California License (CLS Generalist or CGMBS); CGMBS preferred
– 6+ years of experience in a high-complexity clinical molecular laboratory preferred
– 2+ years of Supervisor experience preferred
– Ability to work proficiently in a high sample volume environment preferred
– Working knowledge of local, state, and federal laboratory regulation required
– Proficiency in Next Generation Sequencing preferred
– Prior experience working in oncology setting preferred
At Lighthouse Lab Services, we offer solutions to help start, grow, and run clinical laboratories. Our recruiting team has over 16 years of proven success placing job seekers in positions ranging from entry level Medical Technologists to seasoned Laboratory Directors. We recruit nationwide, for permanent and travel positions with clients ranging from small hospitals to large reference laboratories.
It is the policy of Lighthouse Lab Services to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. Lighthouse Lab Services is committed to working and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals of all abilities, including persons with disabilities. If at any time during the application process, you need an accommodation, please contact email@example.com for assistance.
Lighthouse Lab Services | 800-838-0602 | lighthouselabservices.com
#WB Job # 11414