Lighthouse Lab Services growing Information Technology team is looking for a Healthcare Data Integration Specialist to help build interfaces between our clients and our systems. You will work directly with the client to conduct an in-depth workflow analysis, plan the implementation schedule, configure Mirth server connections based on client’s needs, and manage change requests from our clients.
If you are up for an incredibly rewarding challenge, we'd be honored to hear from you.
Snapshot / What You'll Do:
With the support of the Chief Information Officer and Consulting team members, as the Interface Implementation Specialist, you get to build out healthcare data interfaces using Mirth server SFTP files servers and other technologies – considering all aspects of functionality, security, and regulation requirements such as CLIA and HIPAA compliance.
Work closely with clients and vendors to identify opportunities to develop and apply new functionality that supports the business strategy and client experience. Execute those strategies for greater personal success within the company.
Both project management and execution will be required in this role. Other responsibilities may include:
– Remotely install and configure software solutions
– Communicate expectations to the client and perform extensive interface testing to ensure quality of reporting and functionality
– Setup secure connectivity between the laboratories and various vendors
– Maintain documentation and metrics on interface implementation
– Develop strategies to meet or surpass implementation project completion expectations
– Provide feedback and suggestions on products, issues and procedures to enhance efficiency and continuous improvement
– Provide troubleshooting and helpdesk support
Qualifications/Skills We Need on our Team:
– 3+ years of previous experience of developing HL7 interfaces with Next Gen Mirth server is required
– Working Knowledge SQL Language as well as HL7, XML, JSON
– Knowledge of X12 EDI data standard is a big plus
– Familiarity and working experience with SQL databases required
– Familiarity and experience with non-SQL databases is a big plus
– Previous training and implementation experience
– Excellent and professional verbal and written communication skills for communicating with clients, training and presenting materials, and collaborating with team members
– Project management organization, prioritization and detail orientated
Salary and Benefits:
– Flexible workplace arrangement – Remote/at home or at one of our Headquarter offices
– Compensation range of $65,000 to $80,000 based on experience
– Medical, Vision, and Dental Benefit offerings starting Day 1
– 15 days Paid Time Off (vacation and sick days)
– 8 Paid Holidays
– 401(k) retirement plan: We will match 100% of your contributions up to 3% of annual salary, then 50% of your contributions for the next 2% (up to 4% match).
– Company-provided Life Insurance + AD&D, short and long-term disability insurance
– Paid Volunteer Time Off
– Partially Paid Medical Leave / Paid Parental Leave
– Company sponsored events, socials, snacks + more
Lighthouse Lab Services is the USA's premier laboratory consulting, management, and recruiting company. With decades of laboratory start-up and operational experience, we've cultivated a collaborative team of scientists, consultants, and industry experts. We enjoy a rewarding atmosphere built on teamwork, recognition, and growth. This atmosphere enables us to provide innovative solutions and extraordinary client service to fulfil our mission of making quality laboratory testing more accessible.
It is the policy of Lighthouse Lab Services to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status regarding public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. Lighthouse Lab Services is committed to working and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals of all abilities, including persons with disabilities. If at any time during the application process, you need an accommodation, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Lighthouse Lab Services | 800-838-0602 | lighthouselabservices.com
#SS Job ID: 13964