Lighthouse Lab Services has partnered with a state of the art 250-bed hospital near Bullhead City, Arizona. If you love outdoor adventures this is the place for you. Not to worry high-rollers as Las Vegas is only a little over an hour away!
This medium-sized hospital is in need of a Histology Grossing Tech to process samples for their Anatomic Pathology lab.
– Directs proper processing of human derived tissue and fluids to ensure preservation of cellular structure and microscopic elements.
– Embeds, cuts and stains processed tissue.
– Cuts and stains frozen tissue.
– Processes and stains human derived fluids for cytological evaluation.
– Assists with bone marrow biopsies and prepares and stains bone marrow biopsies and aspirated for microscopic evaluation.
– Obtains specimens from surgery and documents specimens by logging in and assigning accession numbers.
– Responsible for all specimens requiring special handling, processing or staining when necessary in order to arrive at a more accurate diagnosis.
– Bachelor's degree in Science
– 1+ years of grossing experience
– Health, Vision, Dental
At Lighthouse Lab Services, we offer solutions to help start, grow, and run clinical laboratories. Our recruiting team has over 16 years of proven success placing job seekers in positions ranging from entry level Medical Technologists to seasoned Laboratory Directors. We recruit nationwide, for permanent and travel positions with clients ranging from small hospitals to large reference laboratories.
It is the policy of Lighthouse Lab Services to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Lighthouse Lab Services will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Lighthouse Lab Services | 800-838-0602 | lighthouselabservices.com