Lighthouse Lab Services has partnered with a nationwide physician network of dermatologists and dermatopathologists that is currently looking for an experience Histotechnician with Mohs experience near Seattle Washington.
The Role You'll Play:
- You will be responsible for assisting the Mohs surgeon during the grossing of specimens; process, embed, cut and stain tissue specimens.
- Responsible for maintaining laboratory equipment and cleanliness of the laboratory area.
- Completes all safety training requirements as needed.
- Able to execute any other duties required by the laboratory management staff.
- Knowledge of anatomy, pathology and medical terminology to perform job functions.
- Maintains adequate supplies for the histology laboratory.
- B.A. in related field preferred
- HT (ASCP) Certification preferred
- 1 year of Mohs experience
Salary & Benefits:
- Competitive salary (based on experience)
- Health, Vision, Dental
- PTO, and Paid Holidays
- M-F, day shift
At Lighthouse Lab Services, we offer solutions to help start, grow, and run clinical laboratories. Our recruiting team has over 17 years of proven success placing job seekers in positions ranging from entry-level Medical Technologists to seasoned Laboratory Directors. We recruit nationwide, for permanent and travel positions with clients ranging from small hospitals to large reference laboratories.
It is the policy of Lighthouse Lab Services to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Lighthouse Lab Services will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Lighthouse Lab Services | 844-334-1658 | lighthouselabservices.com
#DS Job ID: 14578