Lighthouse Lab Services is the leading provider of Laboratory Personnel. Currently, we are working with an established anatomic pathology laboratory near Manhattan, NY who is searching for an experienced Histotechnologist to join their team.
This will be a day shift position, and candidates with flexibility in their schedule are encouraged to apply.
The Role You'll Play:
- Able to create adequate histologic sections with proper leveling between each section applied onto glass slides.
- Completes review and signs all procedures prior to performance.
- Completes all safety training requirements as needed. Able to provide coverage for staff time off.
- Able to produce a moderate volume of slides without risk to patient identification.
- Able to execute any other duties required by the laboratory management staff.
- Knowledge of anatomy, pathology and medical terminology to perform job functions.
- Performs instrument maintenance/QC and documents all actions.
- Maintains adequate supplies for the histology laboratory.
- Troubleshoots stains as needed.
- B.S. in related field.
- HTL/HT (ASCP) Certification Required.
- NY State Licensure in Histology Required.
- 1+ Years of Histology experience preferred.
Salary & Benefits:
- Competitive salary (based on experience)
- Health, Vision, Dental
- 401K, PTO, and Paid Holidays
At Lighthouse Lab Services, we offer solutions to help start, grow, and run clinical laboratories. Our recruiting team has over 17 years of proven success placing job seekers in positions ranging from entry-level Medical Technologists to seasoned Laboratory Directors. We recruit nationwide, for permanent and travel positions with clients ranging from small hospitals to large reference laboratories.
It is the policy of Lighthouse Lab Services to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Lighthouse Lab Services will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Lighthouse Lab Services | 800-838-0602 | lighthouselabservices.com
#VT Job ID: 13405