Lighthouse Lab Services has partnered with a nationwide health care provider in need of several histotechnologists to join the night shift at their facility in Tampa, FL. This person should have experience with cutting, embedding, staining, etc.
This facility has a staff level and a lead level position available.
Shift: M-F 11p-7am
Responsibilities will include but not limited to:
– Daily participation in routine histology bench functions – embedding, microtomy, staining, cover slipping, case assembly/distribution and archiving.
– Assistance in CAP, CLIA and State of Georgia, HIPAA, safety, and OSHA regulatory requirements including departmental policy and procedure maintenance and record-keeping.
– Supplies and inventory maintenance with invoice verification.
– Troubleshoot and correct suboptimal performance when necessary
– Assorted clerical tasks utilizing Microsoft Office Word/Excel programs and LIS user interface.
– Co-ordinate with pathologists and other team members.
– Demonstration of clear communication skills.
– Associates degree in science
– HT or HTL(ASCP) certified
– 6+ months of histology experience
Salary and Benefits:
– $23-35/hour depending on experience
– Health, Vision, Dental
At Lighthouse Lab Services, we offer solutions to help start, grow, and run clinical laboratories. Our recruiting team has over 17 years of proven success placing job seekers in positions ranging from entry level Medical Technologists to seasoned Laboratory Directors. We recruit nationwide, for permanent and travel positions with clients ranging from small hospitals to large reference laboratories.
It is the policy of Lighthouse Lab Services to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. Lighthouse Lab Services is committed to working and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals of all abilities, including persons with disabilities. If at any time during the application process, you need an accommodation, please contact email@example.com for assistance.
Lighthouse Lab Services | 844-334-1658 | lighthouselabservices.com
#KW Job ID #14560