Lighthouse Lab Services has partnered with a fantastic lab in Poughkeepsie, NY that is in need of a histotechnologist to join their team! New Graduates are encouraged to apply!
Responsibilities will include but not limited to:
– Daily participation in routine histology bench functions – embedding, microtomy, staining, cover slipping, case assembly/distribution and archiving.
– Assistance in CAP, CLIA and State of Georgia, HIPAA, safety, and OSHA regulatory requirements including departmental policy and procedure maintenance and record-keeping.
– Supplies and inventory maintenance with invoice verification.
– Troubleshoot and correct suboptimal performance when necessary
– Assorted clerical tasks utilizing Microsoft Office Word/Excel programs and LIS user interface.
– Co-ordinate with pathologists and other team members.
– Demonstration of clear communication skills.
– Bachelor's Degree in related field
– HT or HTL(ASCP) certified is preferred
– 6+ months of histology experience preferred
-NY State License REQUIRED
Salary and Benefits:
– Competative Salary based on experience
– Health, Vision, Dental
At Lighthouse Lab Services, we offer solutions to help start, grow, and run clinical laboratories. Our recruiting team has over 17 years of proven success placing job seekers in positions ranging from entry level Medical Technologists to seasoned Laboratory Directors. We recruit nationwide, for permanent and travel positions with clients ranging from small hospitals to large reference laboratories.
It is the policy of Lighthouse Lab Services to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Lighthouse Lab Services will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Lighthouse Lab Services | 800-838-0602 | lighthouselabservices.com
#MTP Job ID:15457