Are you looking to bring your histology skill set to one of the best medical facilities on the East Coast? Are you tired of your current histotechnician role and open to a change of pace and scenery? Lighthouse Recruiting may be able to offer you both. We are working with an excellent health system and medical center near Waynesboro, VA that is seeking an experienced histotechnician to join its second shift testing team.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to perform all of the typical functions of a histotechnician to aid in diagnosis, research, and instruction of tissue samples. This includes but is not limited to:
– Prepares tissue samples for routine microscopic analysis.
– Maintains and operates laboratory equipment according to manufacturer recommendations and procedures. Demonstrates knowledge of quality safety and compliance programs.
– Investigates documents communicates and resolves needs problems or complaints.
– Performs area-specific support/clinical activities.
– In addition to the above job responsibilities, other duties may be assigned.
Not only this, but you will have the opportunity to live in one of the most desirable areas of the country. Central Virginia offers great scenery, education, outdoor activities, and cultural sites sure to please just about anyone. With a great benefits package to boot, we don't expect this vacancy to last long! If this sounds appealing and you resemble the below profile, we'd love to hear from you.
Basic Preferred Profile:
– Bachelors degree in Histology and/or biological science or similar
– 1 years prior experience in histology testing
– HT(ASCP) or HTL(ASCP) certification preferred, but eligibility accepted
– All employees must be ASCP certified within 18 months of hire
Salary and Benefits:
– Base Salary of $19-30/hr based on experience
– $5000 sign on bonus! (On a case by case basis)
– Relocation assistance available
– Full benefits package
At Lighthouse Lab Services, we offer solutions to help start, grow, and run clinical laboratories. Our recruiting team has over 16 years of proven success placing job seekers in positions ranging from entry level Medical Technologists to seasoned Laboratory Directors. We recruit nationwide, for permanent and travel positions with clients ranging from small hospitals to large reference laboratories.
It is the policy of Lighthouse Lab Services to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Lighthouse Lab Services will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Lighthouse Lab Services | 800-838-0602 | lighthouselabservices.com
#JY Job ID: 11279