Lighthouse Lab Services is the foremost consulting and recruiting company for medical laboratory professionals in the US, and because of rapid growth, we’re looking for an additional HR Coordinator to join our current HR Team!
Working alongside the Chief People Officer, the primary responsibilities for this HR Coordinator includes day-to-day administration of state HR compliance, administration and reporting. Our company is currently in more than 25 states, and while we have tools and legal counsel in place to help us, we need another person to help with oversight and administration.
– Support and foster a culture of engagement and high performance
– Focused implementation of policy compliance, building & administering multi-state handbook supplements and ensuring company compliance, risk management and leave administration
– Build and maintain knowledge of legal requirements and government reporting regulations affecting human resources functions and ensures policies, procedures, and reporting are in compliance
– Help coordinate programs to maintain positive employee relations and to build relationships internally
– Build trainings that can be administered through our company-wide training software
– Support HR transactions such as promotions, transfers, performance reviews, and terminations
– Promote and implement people values by helping our team grow and thrive; quickly answering team members' inquiries, and implementation of policies, procedures and programs.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
– Must demonstrate enthusiasm, a sense of urgency, attention to detail, commitment and follow-through while maintaining confidentiality and meeting deadlines
– Knowledge of the general principles and practices of human resource management and multi-state employment law is required
– Ability to apply independent judgment in making decisions and resolving problems with limited supervision
– Ability to interpret, explain, and enforce established personnel policies and procedures
– Strong written and verbal communication skills with all staff levels and backgrounds
Education and Experience:
– BS/BA degree in Human Resources, Communications or related field, or equivalent experience
– 3+ years of multi-state HR experience
– SHRM or HRCI certification, a plus
– Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite/ Microsoft 365, a plus
Why Join Us?
Lighthouse Lab Services' mission is to make quality lab testing more accessible. Whether that's COVID-19 testing, infectious disease testing, or any of the other many types of lab testing out there, we want to help more people have access to the care they need. We have offices in Charlotte and Holly Springs, NC, but this role could possibly be remote for the right person, particularly during this season.
We're an employee-first, values-driven company that strives to engage its community in a service-oriented manner by donating a percentage of profit and employee time to charitable organizations. Employees feel appreciated by leadership, and we have a highly collaborative and friendly environment.
Lighthouse Will Offer You
– Salary range of $45,000 – $55,000 based on experience
– Full-time with Medical, Vision, and Dental Benefit offerings
– 15 days Paid Time Off (vacation and sick days)
– After 3 years at the company, you'll accrue an addition PTO day yearly
– 8 Paid Holidays
– 401(k) retirement plan: We will match 100% of your contributions up to 3% of annual salary, then 50% of your contributions for the next 2% (up to 5% of your salary)
– Company-provided short and long-term disability insurance
– Company-provided Life Insurance + AD&D policy
– Paid Volunteer Time Off
– Partially Paid Medical Leave / Paid Parental Leave
– Company sponsored events, socials, snacks + more
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of Lighthouse Lab Services to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. Lighthouse Lab Services is committed to working and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals of all abilities, including persons with disabilities. If at any time during the application process, you need an accommodation, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Lighthouse Lab Services | 800-838-0602 | lighthouselabservices.com
#SS Job ID: 13443