HT / HTL / Histology Lab Supervisor
Charlotte, NC · Job ID: 10209 · · Industry: Laboratory Management
ATTENTION HISTOLOGY PROFESSIONALS! Are you ready for the next step in your career? Are you a seasoned Histology Technologist lead or supervisor looking to advance your career? Lighthouse Lab Services is currently representing a large healthcare organization in Charlotte, NC that is looking for a Histology Lab Supervisor in the main lab that might be right for you. Ideally located between the scenic mountains of Asheville and the sandy beaches of the Carolina coast, this organization offers the best of all seasons. If this sounds like something for you so far, keep reading for more details.
As the Histology Lab Supervisor, you will:
– Supervise and instruct teammates working within the Histology Laboratory.
– Assure that the section’s objectives are accomplished effectively, efficiently, and economically.
– Oversee the quality, compliance and the overall performance of the team.
– Schedule and evaluate workloads to achieve maximum productivity and efficiency.
– Conduct orientation and training with documentation of assigned new teammates.
– Manage quality assurance programs.
– Investigate and document all occurrence/variance reports on supervised sections of the laboratory.
– 2nd Shift, M-F 3 PM – 11:30 PM; Some weekend call coverage
– Bachelor’s of Science Degree in Histology or a Medical Laboratory Sciences related field.
*Higher level of education considered a plus
– HT / HTL ASCP Certification required
– Must have histology experience.
– Minimum of Four (4) years of histology lab experience
*Lead/Supervisor experience highly preferred
Salary and Benefits
– $30 – $40 per hour (based on experience)
– Merit pay increases
– 401k retirement savings plan, plus company match
– Full health, vision, and dental insurance plans
– Other Misc. Benefits
At Lighthouse Lab Services, we offer solutions to help start, grow, and run clinical laboratories. Our recruiting team has over 14 years of proven success placing job seekers in positions ranging from entry level Medical Technologists to seasoned Laboratory Directors. We recruit nationwide, for permanent and travel positions with clients ranging from small hospitals to large reference laboratories.
It is the policy of Lighthouse Lab Services to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. Lighthouse Lab Services is committed to working and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals of all abilities, including persons with disabilities. If at any time during the application process, you need an accommodation, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Lighthouse Lab Services | 800-838-0602 | lighthouselabservices.com
#KW Job ID: 10209