Lab Billing Manager, Physician Office Network
Alexandria, VA · Job ID: 10008 · · Industry: Accounting and Finance
- Building the lab billing infrastructure, including policies and procedures specific to lab billing.
- Management of full revenue cycle within the lab division, streamlining effective billing and collections processes for the Medical Group's physician office labs.
- Denial Management, Claim adjustments, resubmissions, appeals, and other resolution techniques
- Meets with performance operations, implementation, sales, and other internal teas to train on best practices within lab billing.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- 5+ years of experience in multi-specialty, multi-practice POL billing
- Knowledge of commercial and CMS Insurance as it pertains to lab
- Knowledge of lab billing codes
- Must understand the drivers of revenue cycle optimal performance.
- Strong preference for experience working with AthenaNet and/or Orchard Lab IS.
- Remote work possible with this role, provided the ability to travel onsite
- Very competitive base salary dependent upon experience
- Full benefits are offered
At Lighthouse Lab Services, we offer solutions to help start, grow, and run clinical laboratories. Our recruiting team has over 14 years of proven success placing job seekers in positions ranging from entry level Medical Technologists to seasoned Laboratory Directors. We recruit nationwide, for permanent and travel positions with clients ranging from small hospitals to large reference laboratories.
It is the policy of Lighthouse Lab Services to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. Lighthouse Lab Services is committed to working and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals of all abilities, including persons with disabilities. If at any time during the application process, you need an accommodation, please contact email@example.com for assistance.
Lighthouse Lab Services | 800-838-0602 | lighthouselabservices.com