Do you dream about a place where hunting, fishing, mountain biking, hiking, camping, and spending time on beautiful lakes and rivers is at your back door? Yes? Well, Lighthouse Lab Services has the job for you!
We are seeking a Lab Manager for a busy medical center located in the beautiful and pristine Arcadia Valley in Missouri. One of the U.S.’s premier vacation spots! The Medical Center, only 90 minutes from St. Louis, is comprised of a 15-bed Critical Access Hospital with 24/7 Emergency Room, Lab, and Radiology Services, In and Outpatient Respiratory and Physical Therapy services, and a Rural Health Clinic. The Lab Manager will oversee all lab services and lab personnel.
If providing compassionate care and living the outdoor life is what you see when you close your eyes, READ ON!
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Running and overseeing daily testing
- Maintaining strict CLIA Compliance
- Supervising all testing performance, corrective actions, and process improvement
- Performing instrument validation, maintenance, and troubleshooting
- Developing and carrying out SOPs
- Maintaining QA/QC records and programs
- Overseeing laboratory personnel performance, training, and competency
- Demonstrating strong bench skills with the ability and willingness to work it as needed and train others to do so
Minimum Preferred Profile:
- Bachelor's in Science or Medical Technology
- 2-4+ years of Laboratory Experience
- Prior Supervisor experience preferred
- ASCP certification preferred
Salary, Schedule, and Benefits:
- Competitive Salary commensurate with education and experience
- First Shift (on call some weekends or vacations as needed)
- Medical Benefits
- Paid PTO
If you fit the above profile, we would love to hear from you!
At Lighthouse Lab Services, we offer solutions to help start, grow, and run clinical laboratories. Our recruiting team has over 17 years of proven success placing job seekers in positions ranging from entry-level Medical Technologists to seasoned Laboratory Directors. We recruit nationwide, for permanent and travel positions with clients ranging from small hospitals to large reference laboratories.
It is the policy of Lighthouse Lab Services to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. Lighthouse Lab Services is committed to working and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals of all abilities, including persons with disabilities. If at any time during the application process, you need an accommodation, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Lighthouse Lab Services | 800-838-0602 | lighthouselabservices.com
#LK Job ID:13270